Halcyon Cycle Works

GoldenMotor.com

darkhawk22

Aug 17, 2010
Acworth, GA
I'd love to hear it if you find someone. There are the Monark forks and there is a guy on here that is making some Girder forks which look pretty cool!

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
I ran into Chuck (Halycon ) at the Scottsdale Pavilions bout a year and a half ago. He was having alot of personal and unfortunate situations one on top of another. He was hoping to get back to building but aparently lost the love or intrest or capability. Said something about having to move his shop 2 or 3 times. Unhappy stuff. I wouldnt hold my breath; but it sure would be good to have him back. I had my Taylar build ( unfinished but ridable ) and he was quite impressed. We talked a bit.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
I ran into Chuck (Halycon ) at the Scottsdale Pavilions bout a year and a half ago. He was having a lot of personal and unfortunate situations one on top of another. He was hoping to get back to building but apparently lost the love or interest or capability. Said something about having to move his shop 2 or 3 times. Unhappy stuff. I wouldn't hold my breath; but it sure would be good to have him back. I had my Taylar build ( unfinished but ride able ) and he was quite impressed. We talked a bit.
Velodrome, I agree we all miss Chuck and wish him well. Here's to hoping that he can find his artistic passion once again.

Give him our regards if you see him again!

C.H.