Magrider's 1st 4-stroke build

GoldenMotor.com

rgvkid

Sep 21, 2008
Los Angeles,CA
I See! Yah that would be bad. I just picked up a Set of MTB Forks at The Swap meet with Disk caliper for $10. Good Score! But im only running the 2.5 Degoved HF so I should be okay.

buck0

Apr 24, 2011
Orange County, Ca
Swapped out the rear caliper to an Avid bb7, and swapped out the throttle to a Domino throttle. Still breaking it in and should be ready for the race on March 17th. I attached the fuel pump but I didnt hook lines to it. Well see after I lay down the throttle and take it from there.

Attachments

Last edited:

rgvkid

Sep 21, 2008
Los Angeles,CA
Hey Flying Dutch, I went to the LB Veterans Memorial Stadium Swap Meet on Sunday. Wasn't much but some vintage stuff. Saw a nice Motored Board tracker though. Paid $10 to get in and walked out empty handed. I do better at the Local San Gabriel Valley Swap Meets.

Also, Where did you guys find the Brake Disc to Jack shaft adapter? I haven't been able to find one yet online.

Last edited:

magrider

Aug 24, 2010
OrangeCounty, CA
Hey Flying Dutch, I went to the LB Veterans Memorial Stadium Swap Meet on Sunday. Wasn't much but some vintage stuff. Saw a nice Motored Board tracker though. Paid $10 to get in and walked out empty handed. I do better at the Local San Gabriel Valley Swap Meets.

Also, Where did you guys find the Brake Disc to Jack shaft adapter? I haven't been able to find one yet online.
2 parts from 2 vendors:
http://www.choppersus.com/store/product/308/Disc-Brake-Rotor-Converter/
http://www.sickbikeparts.com/catalo...ucts_id=139&osCsid=gfalah2o86db43um2jqj4prpu3

rgvkid

Sep 21, 2008
Los Angeles,CA
AGK I think I have one of those Hubs. Do you have to drill out new holes on the Rotor. Im not familiar with the rotors but I know I should have a few from the scrap parts I'll have to look through them to see which setup is easier or cheaper.

Besides Azusa Engineering is like a 1/4 mile from my shop. :) Wish I had a resale number with them. You kinda have to jump through hoops for them to sell to you resale.

agk

Oct 2, 2010
Santa Barbara CA
AGK I think I have one of those Hubs. Do you have to drill out new holes on the Rotor. Im not familiar with the rotors but I know I should have a few from the scrap parts I'll have to look through them to see which setup is easier or cheaper.

Besides Azusa Engineering is like a 1/4 mile from my shop. :) Wish I had a resale number with them. You kinda have to jump through hoops for them to sell to you resale.
The bicycle 6 bolt rotors will bolt right up to the hub. The hub only has 3 holes however they line up with 3 of the rotor holes. We use 6mm bolts and nylon insert lock nuts. It's a bolt on.

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Steve & Dave...nice bike...you did a fine job on it...that will be a fun ride to race for sure....

This is what AGK is taking about... they offer what it takes to be on the top...

Don't look toooooooo close cause I am not showing much...but watch out...lol

Attachments

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
Steve & Dave...nice bike...you did a fine job on it...that will be a fun ride to race for sure....

This is what AGK is taking about... they offer what it takes to be on the top...

Don't look toooooooo close cause I am not showing much...but watch out...lol
Real nice set-up Jeff, well thought out. I've got a 140mm rotor I'll use on my next build.

headtrama

Jul 8, 2010
california
You guys are pounding out new builds and I am stuck in a holding pattern on my build . In the mean time I have managed to blow up my two stroke bike , I just got it running again today .