Flying Merkel anyone ??

GoldenMotor.com

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
Rats! Always when I'm short on funds too.

You know, if the top and center tube diameter are 1", judging from the picture it should be possible to make a killer in-frame tank from a spent kitchen fire extinguisher. They're just shy of four inches, most of 'em. Drill it for a filler neck, tap it for a petcock, and strap it in, and you got yourself a vintage looking tank.

I think we should let word get out, to somebody here who can snatch it up.

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
$55K must be a deal... :)

This one was at the 2010 show and they were asking $200K

-Kirk
Does this bike have rear suspension or an adjustable rear triangle? Becuase in the second picture you can see a slot in the upper rear chainstay, up near the seat..... and if you look near the cranks it looks like the rear triangle has adjustment.

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Thanks for the info, ive never seen a rear suspension set up like that..... you wouldnt want to get your inner thigh caught between the upper rear chainstay and the seat when the travel compresses LOL

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
one day left and only 110 bucks......... ummm.... CRAP! Temptation is growing.:-|| ( Shatner ) !! MUST !!! RESIST!!! TEMPTATION !!!

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
one day left and only 110 bucks......... ummm.... CRAP! Temptation is growing.:-|| ( Shatner ) !! MUST !!! RESIST!!! TEMPTATION !!!
They say its better to regret the things you "DID' do then to regret the things you "DIDNT" do................ BUY IT!!!!!!! NOW!!!!!!!!! DO IT!!!!! DO IT!!!!

Velodrome

May 27, 2011
Phoenix-ish
OI ! Harry Behave yourself. Its hard enough. Still have paint and details to pay for on my first build. ( Grinds teath )