Justanswer.com is awsome!

GoldenMotor.com

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
My work truck wouldn't start the other day.Its a 1991 toyota 4runner with 378,000 miles.No fuel? Dropped the tank replaced the fuel pump only to find that wasn't the problem.Searched for bad wires,blown fuses,ect... Jumped the fuel pump wire to the battery got it to crank then it wouldn't crank.Then I went to a website called justanswer.com and it charged me $9.00 that I didn't have to pay until I was 100% satisfied with the answer.A 25 year ASE certified toyota technician walked me threw about 5 steps to find a relay that was bad.Then after the tuck cranked right up I payed him the $9.00 Now thats what I call a bargain! Imagine what the toyota dealership would have charged me. Justanswer.com has experts in legal,auto,pets,health, ect... I know most of us think we know everything, but sometimes its nice to ask someone who really know more than me about something. I thought you guys might like this site.

hiker472

Nov 6, 2008
Ontonagon County,Upper Michigan
I asked a computer question there one time and they wanted at least $45 to give me the answer. I blew them off and found what I needed for free on a different website.

At least you got off cheap and got what you needed.

toker_ace

Oct 15, 2008
alabama
Wow , what did you ask? How to build an atomic bomb? It worked out great for me.Maybe not for everyone and every situation.I guess it depends on how bad you need an aswer.

matt167

May 20, 2009
usa
that's a common problem with those old toyota's. there is a simple repair that is a little more common. is to replace the relay with a more common relay which doesn't fail as fast.. just need to tap a connection at the ECU which is in the passanger side kick panel.. my mom has a 1991 Toyota 4x4 5spd pickup with the 3.0L and it has that repair/ works just fine, altho I did not perform the repair

Last edited: