anybody try this kit yet

GoldenMotor.com

the new ausped

Feb 10, 2010
australia
i have not tried the kit but those engines are ****e, by that i mean realy ****e they make the quality of the worst in frame 2 strokes look like morini u can buy a 4 stroke version of this kit for a few mor $ i highly recommend that you do

deacon

minor bike philosopher
Jan 15, 2008
north carolina
I probably won't buy one at all. I am more into ebikes. but if I did go back to gas. it would be a friction drive of some kind. Thanks for the input.

Last edited:

linnix13

Oct 7, 2009
in the world
ive had a few of those engines, there mitsubishi knockoffs, and ti varrys. i had one of them that was a great engine! it lasted years! but then the other day i got one brand new and it only lasted 50kms!

Attachments

the new ausped

Feb 10, 2010
australia
ive had a few of those engines, there mitsubishi knockoffs, and ti varrys. i had one of them that was a great engine! it lasted years! but then the other day i got one brand new and it only lasted 50kms!
yep ive had 6 the first one was good lasted 250 klms all tho others had little mor than 2 hours on the clock before they kicked the @#%& 3 went on go-peds 2 went on monkey bikes 1 went to the dump when the piston broke into 9 peices and destroyed the whole motor