full suspension w/ rear disk brake

GoldenMotor.com

ruszip1

Oct 25, 2009
colorado
ok, so, im mostly interested in doing something with a tadpol recumbent, but i got a full suspension mtn bike, and im sure i could build something to mount it on the rear part of the frame on the rear swing arm, but, im looking at all this, anyone have an idea to mount the sproket on the rear wheel with a rear disk brake system? i kinda like rear brakes. and buying a different bike is pretty much outta the question. and maybe even if anyone knows where i could find a setup to mount the engine on the rear, just to save the whole fab time. i dont like the idea of a friction drive, between the extra wear on the tire and having to change the rear tire. i would love to hear any ideas, its one of those cheap full suspension mongoose mtn bikes from walmart, 300 bucks aint cheap from walmart, but a 300 buck mtn bike is cheap and with an engine, and it would be awsome.

lovehamr

Oct 9, 2009
GA
The bike I'm planning on powering has discs front and rear. I plan to use a sprocket from Manic Mechanic which bolts to the ISO disk hub instead of the rag joint and use a set of V brakes on the back to replace the lost disc.

Steve