Brake

GoldenMotor.com

gphil

Jan 9, 2011
USA Georgia
Working on the rear wheel, brake and associated parts for the sprocket to mount. Had the parts laying on a outside table , under a umbrella and a gust of wind took all to the grass. Knew better but not knowing a thing about single speed coasters, I was in a fix. Thank goodness for computers. I now have all the info needed to put back. Now that I have seen the inside of a coaster brake, not real happy of what I see that may have to handle a little more speed. Not a fast guy but that shoe brake or rim brakes look a lot better. Oh well, course this has never happened to any of you ,,,,, huh,.:-||

ruppster

Mar 3, 2010
maine
Working on the rear wheel, brake and associated parts for the sprocket to mount. Had the parts laying on a outside table , under a umbrella and a gust of wind took all to the grass. Knew better but not knowing a thing about single speed coasters, I was in a fix. Thank goodness for computers. I now have all the info needed to put back. Now that I have seen the inside of a coaster brake, not real happy of what I see that may have to handle a little more speed. Not a fast guy but that shoe brake or rim brakes look a lot better. Oh well, course this has never happened to any of you ,,,,, huh,.:-||
You don't honestly expect anyone to admit to that do you lol?