what did you do to your motorized bicycle today?

GoldenMotor.com

Wevil Kenevil

Mar 4, 2022
Sack a tomatoes California
I wanted to implement a shimano front wheel dynamo rim that I was given but the problem is/was anytime that I put it under a load it would slow the bike down so what I did is I use the front hub to power my brake and turn signals that way when I go to break and the light comes on it automatically causes resistance in the front wheel which also helps me slow down. Problem solved.

Mossy

May 20, 2022
Today... A cam I can send out to AGK for a regrind and an outlaw coil for 79cc predator showed up... I've got a head few months ago built for it... Billet flywheel and a bunch of stuff from a forum member... Still haven't got a motor... But those are easiest part to get...

Attachments

Reactions: Wevil Kenevil

Mossy

May 20, 2022
I wanted to implement a shimano front wheel dynamo rim that I was given but the problem is/was anytime that I put it under a load it would slow the bike down so what I did is I use the front hub to power my brake and turn signals that way when I go to break and the light comes on it automatically causes resistance in the front wheel which also helps me slow down. Problem solved.
Because I'm into usb rechargeable stuff

Attachments

Reactions: Wevil Kenevil