My first build Micargi cruiser

GoldenMotor.com

raceanine

Dec 8, 2012
Ely, Nevada
I took my first build for its maiden voyage this afternoon, ran well. It is a Micargi The General cruiser. I mounted a 66cc skyhawk, installed disc brakes front and rear, custom chain tensioner mount, clutch cable roller and larger fuel tank. I used a top hat adapter on a cassette hub in the rear in order to mount the disc rotor and sprocket, worked out well. Had to spread the frame in the rear in order to accomadate the wider hub and disc brake rotor. While at it I built a custom chain tensioner and clutch cable mount with a roller. I also had to build a custom motor mount in the front to accomodate the wider frame. Definately fun to build should be fun to ride.

LabRat

Dec 24, 2011
Ruston, Washington
I can not figure out how to upload photos???
See that often. I'm assume you scrolled down to the upload button and your browser needs to allow pop ups to upload. Could be your pix are to large. If so re-size them. I use my iPhone for taking pix and email them to myself, the phone lets me choose a file size. Or use a program on your HD or go online there are a lot of free web based pages that will allow you to upload re size and download your file. You can also upload your pix to anyplace and post the link to the pix here so we can click a link.

Sure like to see what you go going on. Got a Puma on the rack myself.

wheelbender6

Sep 4, 2008
TX
Easiest way to attach photos is to first upload them to a site like photobucket.com. After that, you can show the photos by simply posting an IMG link to them. Can't wait to see your Mic.

4you2eat

Oct 27, 2012
Spring Texas
BRAVO ! nice build.. love it. Excellent fabrication and worksmanship. Motor mount, idler, tank mount, paint and attention to detail. Lots of well thought out planning. Good job

Might suggest ammo boxes for panniers