List of the best top quality long lasting rugged engines

GoldenMotor.com

lennyharp

Jul 19, 2008
Mesa Arizona
LF you aim with the front and the rear does not follow exactly but inside usually. This puts the rear on top of what you steered around with the front tire. That is a theory lots of bike shop workers have from fixing too many flats and answering lots of flat related questions. Probably 1/3 of my time was spent on these around ASU in Tempe.

Jul 22, 2008
Northglenn,Colorado
That makes a lot of sense because my original tire became bald in back while I still have my original front tire with good threads still.
Also on Cronus I'm on my THIRD wheel. When I get payed again I'm gonna true my original wheel and this time zip tie my spokes. The wheel I have on there now it seems they sold me a 26.125 rim or something which is bigger than a 26.0 inch rim common with all cruisers. So I'm stuck with a roadie tire on that puppy. It still does the job but it looks rather funny.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
OUCH!!! How did that blowout happen? I really hope my older tires hold up on me. I don't have a liner but I do have the nice thick tubes.
I was farting around on the track going down the back straight into a right turn, leaned the bike a little then POW!
The end result... a banged up the right knee and a bruised ego! LOL

offroad

Dec 31, 2008
Connecticut
Just wanted to bump this discussion. Was also thinking of the Golden Eagle belt drive system. Would like something very quiet and mostly legal (under 50cc) for a bicycle that I can move around with my jeep. Looks like jamey has not responded on this thread in a while.

Any recent fresh opinions on the Golden eagle system?