New Boxer

GoldenMotor.com

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Hi Guys
Just ordered a 9.4 boxer From TERRY BLOW should have it next friday .
Wish it was this friday I would have been able to go to the Death race.
Will post pic next friday........Flex Man...........

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Was looking at the manual and saw a oil injector unit a optinial part does any know anythig about these units would this be like my jet ski add oil in one tank the gas in another..it hasn't failed me in like 5 years. Very relibleand and ajustible..So Is that what I am looking at in the manual..or is this unit to just oil the crank and moving parts...........

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Was looking at the manual and saw a oil injector unit a optinial part does any know anythig about these units would this be like my jet ski add oil in one tank the gas in another..it hasn't failed me in like 5 years. Very relibleand and ajustible..So Is that what I am looking at in the manual..or is this unit to just oil the crank and moving parts...........
Marine two stroke oil does not belong in air cooled motors. When traveling in the water your Jet Ski uses the water to run cool. The flash point on that oil will never work right for a hot rod Morini that runs at a higher temperature.. Its like starving it for oil. A very bad thing! As for a injector mix your oil with the fuel. That is the way to go with your Morini nothing will ever break..

I don't know anything or have heard of any injector for a Morini? Mixing my fuel will never break down on me less moving parts to worry about as I sea it..

Your stock jetting on your carb down there at see level will prolly be perfect me guess's at 40/50 to one mix. The factory say's 50 to one I do about 40 to one here and at about 6000 feet above sea level I had to rejett my carb.

The oil viscosity itself is set for your carb jets stock. In better words straight gas through those jets will make that motor run very rich on fuel. More oil in a mix makes leaner fuel. Less oil makes richer fuel.

In better words I think your motor will be lovy dovy stock!

Last edited:

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Well I be darned.;)rotfl I was going to do some reading on my model carb so I looked it up here. It read *OPTION - oil pump I think this may be as mythical as the generator tho? Nobody has ever found a generator. Kinda false advertising I think on the generator. lol. Morini Franco USA

Oh yeah welcome to the BoXer club!dnut

Last edited:

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Ok Talked to Dean said tuesday for sure 4-26. 4-27 will Be cruzing
all over town to start getting it broke in. about how many miles are you getting with street gearing to a tank . or how many with dirt gearing as i may break it in with the dirt sprocket so when I can increase the rpm as it breaks in I wont be totally speeding down the street dont want jonny law to hassle me. after it breaks in will put the street gearing back on ...

Last edited:

MotorBicycleRacing

Jul 28, 2010
SoCal Baby!!!
www.facebook.com
Ok Talked to Dean said tuesday for sure 4-26. 4-27 ..
So, did you get?
You gonna let me put it through its paces at the next ride, right? I have ridden a 11 hp Morini and would like to compare and you owe me one lol

Might be interesting to see how the cops react to the Boxer as it may
be 50 cc but it looks like a motorcrosser trying to be a bicycle.

You better get the license plate.

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Hey Guys
ran 2 tanks thru it this thing is awsome needs some jetting. and the rear spring is way to soft it has a 650 lb spring dean said it needs a 850 lb but doesnt know where to get them or the jets..I guess most of you guys are ridding on the dirt. But a street version has a few differnt problems . Like the rear caliper mount mine bent on the first ride also its way to mushy rear shock maybe for trail ridding its ok but for canyon burning needs some revamping. Talked to Dean and he is making me a heavy duty caliper bracket. Other than that it needs to be dialed in ..I have all the dirt stuff also as I have alot of trails around here. and all the canyon roads to blast thru. Thanks for the intrest Scotto..
And WHATS THE PROBLEM ALE.MORE MONEY THAN SENSE .ARE YOU BUMMED
That you stuck on a piece of **** So you have to take it out on me . I dont get it ..I admit I am a newbie . But I think for the little time I have been involved
in this fun hobbie. I have done more for the hobbie in a few weeks then you have contributed since you started.Years ago..What have you invented or engineered . I HATE PEOPLE THAT PUT DOWN OTHER PEOPLES IDEAS. THAT
DONT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO OFFER UP.THEY ARE VERY SMALL MINDED
YOU MUST HAVE A PRETTY CRAPPY LIFE .IF ALL YOU CAN DO IS BAG ON PEOPLE.GET A LIFE!!! Gee I'am sorry I live in a million dollar house and have a new corvette Zo6 and mustang GT and my wife is a attorney and I know how to
engineer and build anything I want..With all my own equipment..Seriously get a
Life....As to answer Bio the cops around here If anything they want to pull me over just to see it up close . Same with the vette they appreciate nice stuff
like everybody else..

Last edited:

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Don't be afraid of the spring turn the collar on the shock a bit more. I had to make a spanner tool for that nut lol but once the spring has more tension on the nut you can grab the whole spring in your hands and tighten it more. It took me a few to get my mind around it. I am a big guy I got it pretty nice! Right where I need it.. It will work!Check my Boxer thread there is some nice links to tuning the carb we have.

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Thanks Goat
Did that already . Went into a bike shop that specializes in mountain bikes and the first thing the guy said is why do I have the pre load set so high and why didnt I get a 750 or 800 lb spring and back off pre load he got on the bike and told me it was way out. he stood on the peddals and jumped up and down and you can see the differnce the front is out of ballance to rear meaning when pressure is applyed the rear really sags alot lower..
Heres A look YouTube - New Boxer 9.4 Hp. Santa Cruz Scooter Works Thanks Flex Man
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rrP2YhALUyU

Last edited:

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
And WHATS THE PROBLEM ALE.MORE MONEY THAN SENSE .ARE YOU BUMMED....
<insert lots of ranting here>
.....get a
Life
Calm down, Flex. Of course you're a newbie, and people are going to doubt you. Especially when you're trying to buy cred here. I'm not a capitalist or materialist, I have hundreds of thousands of miles on bicycle and been around these forums researching and helping with research when I can since they were new. I see you taking what I would call a shortcut here and there. I'm not insulting your engineering, don't you dare trivialize what I have done. No one is putting down your ideas. It's like math and science, the solution must be checked before it's deemed correct. Your a new guy here, and a lot of BS has passed through these forums.

Watch your insults. Seriously.

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
the only one slinging insults is you. I was just defending myself after your verbal attact. Also I did not buy my way into anything . Ya money engineered
my shifter right. and built it. dont need to earn your respect who are you.
But the people who are in the know. no I have achieved alot in a short time
.And This is one of my many amusements. Like you your are amusing to me.
The only person I need to impress is myself . Only people with the lowest self worth. have to put others down to make them feel good..And I feel great all the time as I am a happy fulfilled person thats led a alright life.....Life has treated me well. But life is what you make of it........Or what What are you going to do. To me your not worth the time it took to write this

Last edited:

Drewd

Jul 25, 2008
Colorado
same crap happened on www.bobistheoilguy.com when a member bought a million dollar ferrari and was posting his used oil analysis findings online....the class warfare/jealousy overshadowed the topics posted. 'Buying cred'....sounds like someone is jealous.

The_Aleman

Jul 31, 2008
el People's Republik de Kalifornistan
laff

Flex, you get bent out of shape so easily. It's comical. You're the one who constantly reminds everyone in your posts about how you own this and that over and over. Then you ask all kinds of newbie questions. So I think you have more money than sense. Maybe it's a fact. Get over it lol

Drewd: it's not even the same. Sheesh, just waiting for a vid or something. You people are so eager to accuse the joking fool of base feelings you perhaps harbor yourselves. Your post's content shows you didn't even understand my posts before it. Useless.

Flex teases more than GoatHerder, who may not tease more than anyone at EZ Motorbikes laff

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
o_O

I don't see the point behind any of this bickering, given we're talking about motorized bicycles I'd imagine all of us have "more money than sense" no matter the expenditure - even as little as a freebie bike and a $100 kit ;)

Lighten up and have a few lols, heck what does it matter anyway so long as we're riding.

Tho... I'll admit I mighta rasied an eyebrow ifn the OP had bought this to stick an HT on heh Oltre Super Record | Bianchi USA - what's 10g fer a pedal bike right? :p Kinda puts things in perspective lol

Last edited:

flex man

Feb 24, 2011
Woodland Hills Ca.
Whats wrong with asking questions? The only stupid question is the you dont ask.
and what did you say that i did not understand. like your statement dont know how he going to make it work...Well I did figure it out with no help from you as you never have anything to solve the problem.Just alot of talk meaningless like dont know how its going to work. like the compression braking. Grey totally explained it but your responce was dont know how. your mechanical understanding is very limited I can tell . So whats the great advice you gave that I did not understand.
and Please give a example of you actually figuring out a problem for somebody.
let them come forward and defend you. Is there anybody out there that ale has solved your problem by trouble shooting or anilizing it to a satisfactory conclusion??
Please come forward...All I here is Talk and more talk nothing that people are learning from you except you like to be in everybodys bussiness..What do you mean tease...Is that because I wont show the shift kit.well maybe somebody wants
it kept under wraps ..iIs there anything you have done that a company is interested
in producing...I think not But I could be wrong as you said I dont know everything
But I am confident I know more than you......about this subject. And Whats your problem with EZ Motorbikes.Quenton has helped more people with his verifiable solutions he knows alot ..
If your trying to put Quenton Down with your off handed coments. Your barking up the wrong tree
He is probally the most informative Guy on this forum He Speaks in facts . Not contrary trivia....like you...

Last edited: