Desperately Seeking a morini

GoldenMotor.com

whitey

Mar 7, 2010
Western Australia
well I am... well should have started my boardie project a few weeks ago. But I am being held up with the fact I don't have an engine.

I am seeking the s6 9.4hp model. The catch is I need to find a seller who will ship to Australia :(

Pirate Cycles was my preferred choice as I have bought from them before, with good results. Seeing as they are moving I will not be able to get an engine from them and I have not been able to get in contact with other sellers

so far the only distributors I know of are:

kickbutt
pirate cycles

I would like some information on other sellers and if they ship internationally

jalexl

Oct 29, 2008
Los Angeles
Hello,

I have a BRAND NEW Franco Morini S6 motor. It has a 49cc displacement and I believe 5.8hp. The motor has never been installed and no fluids have been run through it.

It comes with a nice Domino throttle and matching grip for the left side. Also included is a manual and cables.

Let me know if you are interested. I am asking 625 plus shipping.

The motor would be shipped from Los Angeles California.

Thanks

sportscarpat

Bonneville Bomber the Salt Flat record breaker
Jun 25, 2009
california
Try Herdan. Last I checked they had engines. The S6S is a sweet engine. I just rode one tonight and it is very fast! Easy to start and idles perfectly. Just a good high quality two stroke.

whitey

Mar 7, 2010
Western Australia
I know about Pirate cycles. It is just a fact of trying to get in contact with them. I have a long list of stuff they know of, when I got a reply from an email. But they have stopped replying