Rat Rides? ~ Here's Mine!!

GoldenMotor.com

Cowboy Rider

Apr 20, 2009
Illinois
Howdy Folks!

I'm just returning to the Motor Bike Forums here and it looks like things have changed since I've been away for the Winter? Cool to see a new Rat Rod place to host some pics of some of the crappier bikes that some folks might have.

Now hold on! I don't mean that all as insult to anyone, cause to have the Truth be Known, I am the Proud Owner of a 3rd Place Plaque from a real Motorcycle Show where I entered in my old Suzuki 400 Thumper as a last resort. (Heck, I went to the show, so why not Enter it? ~ LOL! )

Folks, that was back in 1993 or '94! Wow! It's been a Long Time since I've given up the 'real' motorcycles, huh? Well, last year got me back into the motorcycle scene again and brought me here to you fine folks. As such, I built my First Motorbike, and indeed it is one Ugly SOB. I bought a Kit and installed it to a real POS 10+ year old Mountain Bike, rusty and ugly as all get out.

But I've had the time of my Life with it last year, and it's just Great to come back and enjoy it again this upcoming year!! So without further a due, here's some Pics of the bike I built. The one I Proudly have named "The Rat!"

As you can see, this has come a long way from the beginning until where she is Today. In fact, the Pics are actually somewhat out of date. (or, at least they aren't very good just yet.)

As of right now, I have 690 some Miles on this Rat, and about (??? 20 to 30? ) on the Custom Cruiser I have as well. Mostly from last year, but some Miles are coming this year as well. Finally!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Pics are not up to date yet, but the current Project I am working on with the Rat Ride is the addition of a Radio! It'll be great to hear some Tunes as I'm Cruising again with the Motorcycle that I built from Scratch and a Kit.