This is what I made this bike for

GoldenMotor.com

donphantasmo

Oct 3, 2010
Middleburg, FL
I finally finished. The bike has been done, but I didn't get the trailer done. Finally, I got it together, and I got my little girl to go with me around the block.

She was so happy, she didn't want to get off.

I'm glad she had a great time. We will have many great memories on this bike. I think it was worth every penny. It's not my "commuter bike" like all these people, it's just a toy for me. But, we had a great time!!

Anywho, glad to be done with it. Let me know what you guys think!!!

Attachments

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Congratulations, you did good :)

I'm sure you'll hear that a lot and probably one of our old timers, Azbill will chime in soon. He's a diehard trailer guy with grand daughters who are his regular passengers.
Have fun, ride safe.
Tom

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
too cool !!!
I am sure she loves it as much as my 2 granddaughters love theirs (^)

the next gen of mab riders :):):)

PS,,,thanks Tom for telling me about this thread ;)

Al.Fisherman

Sep 9, 2009
Calera, Alabama
Nice build, I know she enjoys the ride. My only concern would be the exhaust. Have you thought about building a exhaust pipe to keep both the fumes and oil away from her? I know that a exhaust that you have (me too) my rear rim catches the exhaust and I can see dirt build up. Just a thought.

donphantasmo

Oct 3, 2010
Middleburg, FL
Nice build, I know she enjoys the ride. My only concern would be the exhaust. Have you thought about building a exhaust pipe to keep both the fumes and oil away from her? I know that a exhaust that you have (me too) my rear rim catches the exhaust and I can see dirt build up. Just a thought.

I thought about it, AL, but I don't rev it more then a few hundred RPM's past idle. I wouldn't put my baby in harms way like that. I will, however, explore new exhaust ideas. But for now, she's OK. Like I said, we just idle around the neighborhood.

.flg.