Mile High City

GoldenMotor.com

Evanewk

Oct 19, 2009
Denver Metro
Hello!

I am Evan Kamien, I live in Lakewood, CO just outside Denver.

With LOTS of useful info from you well versed folks on this forum and a little help from my roommate who already has one running, I have just about completed my first Motorbike!
It runs great and I cant wait to do what I can to eek out those extra MPH and a little low end torque if possible. At some point here I will post the full description and the things I learned to do and not when I have a chance.

For now just wondering if there are any other Colorado motor bikers that want to go for a ride or share experiences.

I am looking forward to getting rid of this rag joint for a few of Andy's (king's sales and service) disk break hub mounted sprockets, but I can't get a hold of him! This, I believe will be the last important step to building what I hope to be a reliable commuter bike for my 30MI round trip commute!

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Evanewk,
Welcome to the best motorized bicycle forum available today. Yes there are other Colorado riders/builders. One of the sponsors of this forum, thatsdax.com is a neighbor of yours as well as myself. Keep in touch with me and maybe we can get together before the snow keeps us in the garage for a few months. You can PM me and give me a phone number. Lets talk.
Tom