Ezm qmatic kit

GoldenMotor.com

Wally176

Apr 29, 2012
Philadelphia, PA
I really want to get at least one of these kits for reliability. They sound bullet proof. Problem is that I can't get responses from dealers or their guy to become a dealer! Is the company still in business? Is there something better? Please help. I fell in love with my HT kit but want a divorce over the maintence!:-||

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
pm or email me, jbcruisin, scotto, silverbear, and many other members here who are EZM dealers :)

I know Quenton (EZM prez) is always busy getting kits/drives out to people ;)

I should also mention that most dealers have day jobs, and might not be answer phone/email right away

Last edited:

F_Rod81

Dealer
Jan 1, 2011
Denver, CO
pm or email me, jbcruisin, scotto, silverbear, and many other members here who are EZM dealers :)

I know Quenton (EZM prez) is always busy getting kits/drives out to people ;)

I should also mention that most dealers have day jobs, and might not be answer phone/email right away
Yeah Quenton is a busy man, he usually answers the phone... must have been working on something. Most of us do work during the day, unless building bikes is the day job :D. To make things easier, try getting in touch with the EZM dealer in your area first. The dealer in your area is "JBcruisin" he's in Lebanon, if your attempts are still unsuccessful then I'm sure any one of the dealers would be happy to help you out. You can PM Bill, me, or any other ezm dealers. You can find contact information in our signatures.

Good luck

Frank

On a separate note: I just downloaded the New forum app, works great and now I never miss a beat. Updates and new messages are sent right to my phone wherever I go. Thanks Paul!