pipelyne manufacturing does it again

GoldenMotor.com

leezy_1

Oct 15, 2010
manchester
after my last thread around 6mts ago when i was having so much trouble with pipelyne manufacturing, he promised me my parts after he herd of my thread on here,

anyway it never happened, i still have no parts for my bike that i bought from him,
bike i paid for (LC)
bike i got (air cooled)

parts i ordered when i bought the bike (off road sprocket & road) never got.

parts promised

(head radiator pipes brackets water pump belt) never received!

this man is a joke,if you want to throw your money away then pipelyne manufacturing is the best way to do it.

my advice would be never to deal with this man.

i am not the only one i have met some people on youtube who have had problems with pipelyne manufacturing

best off just building your own it would work out cheaper in the long run and no headaches.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Okay, There's two sides to the story.
I know your situation very well.
Dean told me that you're the one that kept changing your mind about the water cooled and air cooled motor. After he sent your bike, you changed your mind again and wanted a water cooled motor. He paid an extra $300 for everything he already sent you. He told you that when he gets the air cooled cylinder and head back (you know the one that came on the bike) he would send you the radiator and parts. He's already lost money on your bike because you kept changing your mind and he's just trying to make you happy.
All you have to do is send the air cooled parts back and he'll send the rest of your parts.

leezy_1

Oct 15, 2010
manchester
change my mind, i dont think so mate.

i was enquiring about the bikes and he told me he had LC models and told me about them,so there and then on the phone i told him ill have one of them then, i dont about mate, if i want something i get it.

on the day the bike arrived to my suprize it was the wrong bike, i rang him on the same day i got the bike, and he said, (OH SORRY I HAD YOU DOWN FOR AN AIR COOLED BIKE)
to which i replied (BUT HOW.? I PAID YOU IN FULL FOR AN LC BIKE NOT AIR COOLED)

He then told me he'd send me the parts, and yes he wanted the air cooled head back but not i repete not untill i had done the bike with the parts he will send, he said dont worry about sending it back as there is no rush, i can not send him anything back if he does not send me any parts in the first place.

so please kindly tell him to send me the rest of the parts i need to finish the bike off, im not being funny easyrider but i do live in the UK so i dont think im going to about telling him i want this,no i want that, but lets say i did change my mind(WHICH I DIDNT) we still would of agreed before the phones want down on what i was having(OR I WOULDNT OF PAID HIM IN FULL FOR AN LC BIKE) would i now, the mistake was his SIMPLE.

Last edited by a moderator:

foundmydog

Oct 17, 2011
South Carolina, USA
Same as your last post.... why come on here and keep fighting with someone who claims he represents the man you are ultimately mad at???

If he doesn't take your calls or send you the parts.... call your credit card company and file a claim for your money back

I see no fruition or no substance to these posts that are only conveying a fight

mrleo

Aug 16, 2011
cal.
FOUNDMYDOG well said .Pipeline seams upfront to me. I have talked to Dean about some problems i had he helped out as good as he could. Hope lezy 1 gets the help or parts he wants.
Leo

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Leezy,
All you have to do is send the air cool cylinder back so you can get your radiator. Dean isn't going to just send you the radiator and hope you will return the air cooled parts.
I don't think it will matter because I think he's going to quit making bikes soon.

Easy Rider

Santa Cruz Scooter Works
Jan 15, 2008
Nor*Cal
Leezy,
Just return the parts and he'll send you the radiator. I've seen Dean get stiffed way to many times and the parts you're returning are not cheap.
And no offence but with the tone of your last reply, I'm pretty sure you have no intensions on returning the parts if you get your radiator first.

Last edited:

Mobbin'Deep

Apr 16, 2010
Far away from home
Leezy,
I don't think it will matter because I think he's going to quit making bikes soon.

Thats sad but i cant say im surprised. Cant be making much of a profit off them. Ive known a few brilliant engineers, and amazing fabricators and they all had one thing in common...they hate dealing with the public...

Leezy, if you had anywhere near the skills needed to build a bike from scratch you wouldnt pay someone else to do it. So quit your

leezy_1

Oct 15, 2010
manchester
i see im wasting my time

think you missing the bigger picture.

i ordered a bike, i paid him for a for an LC and got air cooled.

i dont think you would be happy paying over the odds for the wrong bike.

its not as if i live around the corner is it.

foundmydog

Oct 17, 2011
South Carolina, USA
I have no disrespect for you at all sir...

No I would not be happy paying for something I did not get, but as mentioned in the last post you did under another user ID.... this holds no fruition or substance when you fight with someone who "claims" he is a friend and the ambassador of the company you dislike

CALL your credit card company and FILE a claim for your money back.... these posts are doing nothing to get you what you deserve!!!

leezy_1

Oct 15, 2010
manchester
no worries mate, im selling the bike anyway, ive rode it 3 times the right hand fork leeks really bad, spoke has snapped, it arrived with a damaged swinging arm spokes all loose and to top it off the wrong bike, not been happy with this bike from day one, id rather just get my parts of websites off here and build another GTLTS at least ill know its right when its done.

so ill just get rid of it as its been a nightmare.

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
Thats sad but i cant say im surprised. Cant be making much of a profit off them. Ive known a few brilliant engineers, and amazing fabricators and they all had one thing in common...they hate dealing with the public...

Leezy, if you had anywhere near the skills needed to build a bike from scratch you wouldnt pay someone else to do it. So quit your
That's mean and nonsensical.

Do not question anyone's skills because he pays a vendor for his product.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
That's mean and nonsensical.

Do not question anyone's skills because he pays a vendor for his product.
It made perfect since to me the way I read into it. . I built my firs bike full sus. http://motorbicycling.com/picture.php?albumid=138&pictureid=685
I went through thorough many trivial little obstacles with this'un! Bottom line is I made it work!;) Now I ride Deans creation and love it!
http://youtu.be/q4INNy4zEkk
With a rear shock costing $600 dollars on average and up!
A front fork can't get a good one for less than $1000
Then a bike frame like Deans should go for at least $900. ''I think its worth more''

Now we have brakes and an engine..
Brake sets go for lets say $250 right off the bat they go up from their as far as I am concerned for a proven hydro one.

Of course custom rims and tires there more money.. can't forget the wicked cool rear hub that had to be specialty made. I want this hub on my other builds. Could be another $300 easily ? Good custom Down Hill wheels are not Wallmart material...

Last the motor $700 to $800 with its shipping charges..

Then last shipping charges for the bike!! Dean '''never made a dime''' man.. He should be charging a minimum of $4000 for the whole thing straight up. This would mebbe weed out the few. My first bike I built from scratch sure was not cheep but I made it work!

I would be impressed to see ''anyone'' match the price he sold these for. I am just glad I got one while the getting is good . Cuzz I have a water kewled model now and a air kewled one now! (^)

I would have been happy with just a another air one except water is all that is available now. Life is what you make of it. No problemy here. My bikes are currently Deans foundation and my customizing. Such as my own forks etc. These bike are perfect for me anyway.
no worries mate, im selling the bike anyway, ive rode it 3 times
I road mine more than 3 times lol. Got's over 5000 miles on it and it runs like day one! Perfect!! Why just give up so easily lol. This don't jive?

Last edited:

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
It made perfect since to me the way I read into it. . I built my firs bike full sus. http://motorbicycling.com/picture.php?albumid=138&pictureid=685
I went through thorough many trivial little obstacles with this'un! Bottom line is I made it work!;) Now I ride Deans creation and love it!
http://youtu.be/q4INNy4zEkk
With a rear shock costing $600 dollars on average and up!
A front fork can't get a good one for less than $1000
Then a bike frame like Deans should go for at least $900. ''I think its worth more''

Now we have brakes and an engine..
Brake sets go for lets say $250 right off the bat they go up from their as far as I am concerned for a proven hydro one.

Of course custom rims and tires there more money.. can't forget the wicked cool rear hub that had to be specialty made. I want this hub on my other builds. Could be another $300 easily ? Good custom Down Hill wheels are not Wallmart material...

Last the motor $700 to $800 with its shipping charges..

Then last shipping charges for the bike!! Dean '''never made a dime''' man.. He should be charging a minimum of $4000 for the whole thing straight up. This would mebbe weed out the few. My first bike I built from scratch sure was not cheep but I made it work!

I would be impressed to see ''anyone'' match the price he sold these for. I am just glad I got one while the getting is good . Cuzz I have a water kewled model now and a air kewled one now! (^)

I would have been happy with just a another air one except water is all that is available now. Life is what you make of it. No problemy here. My bikes are currently Deans foundation and my customizing. Such as my own forks etc. These bike are perfect for me anyway.
I road mine more than 3 times lol. Got's over 5000 miles on it and it runs like day one! Perfect!! Why just give up so easily lol. This don't jive?
I agree with you about making your bike work right.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I was planning on building my own bike down to the frame, but when I started gathering a parts list and what it would cost I realized Dean had a way better deal. If I added the cost and the time to build my own, it was a no brainier for me.

Love my BoXer, three years later with thousands of miles on and off-road and hundred's of laps on the track I am very happy with it.

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
5-7HEAVEN its just not the same when you get something you didnt want...
I feel for you, and I do believe you and everyone should get what you/they pay for.

Of course, I don't know exactly what happened, so I'm trying hard not to point fingers.. I'd be pulling hair and punching the wall if I ever got into this situation. And, like others recommended, I'd file a claim.

I hope this gets settled fairly.

CroMagnum

Sep 2, 2011
Los Angeles
no worries mate, im selling the bike anyway, ive rode it 3 times the right hand fork leeks really bad, spoke has snapped, it arrived with a damaged swinging arm spokes all loose and to top it off the wrong bike, not been happy with this bike from day one, id rather just get my parts of websites off here and build another GTLTS at least ill know its right when its done.

so ill just get rid of it as its been a nightmare.

Let me get this straight - pipelyne sent you the wrong parts. But instead of returning them you built the bike, rode it, broke it, and are now selling it? No wonder you can't return the "wrong" parts because you've already trashed them!!!

Sometimes people make mistakes. And when you get the wrong merchandise you immediately pack it up and send it back in new condition. You don't start using it and wait until you've thoroughly destroyed the parts and then start whingeing you want new ones.

Is it just me?