Baby's Got Fenders

GoldenMotor.com

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Hello Everyone,

Here is the bike I use to Race at the SoCal Motorized Bicycle Races. I usually keep the low bars and layback seat and just add a headlight, taillight, and license to ride it around on the streets.

The next race is not until October, so I decided to go back to a cruiser set up for a while. Its a lot different riding experience, the front end is a little more squirelly compared to riding with a lot more weight on the front end with the low slung bars. It makes you go a little slower, which is good for me. I kept wanting to see if I could hit 50mph with the aerodynamic riding stance.

Having fun tooling around on an old timey looking motorized bike. Also looking forward to mounting a freshly refurbished hand operated klaxon horn on the crossbar soon.

Here's a few pics, 4 after and 1 before.

Gilbert

Attachments

Last edited:

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Lots of patina and lots of class. Very few would ever know it isn't a 20s classic. Very unique build, sir. Thank you for sharing it with us. Enjoy.

Tom

Last edited:

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
AWESOME! Really love this bike, like Tom said very few would know that its not a classic..................Curt

Lee Perry

Jun 23, 2014
England
I love the patina look, very well done. By changing the fenders and bars it turns it into a completely different bike.