"Game Changer" KTM Water Cooled 5 Speed

GoldenMotor.com

dmb

Dec 4, 2010
lakewood ca
ahh... long small header pipe=torque. fat short header=top end grasshopper. tomorrow... we walk on rice paper jeffrey san...

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
ahh... long small header pipe=torque. fat short header=top end grasshopper. tomorrow... we walk on rice paper jeffrey san...
Come down and we smoke rice paper dennis san :D Wax on........no, wax off ;)

All joking aside, bike is looking great.....and hope you all had a blast on 4th of Ju-know! How was the great tortoise race? Wish I still had a contender.....

Likes dem Pilots!

See ya soon

Last edited:

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Things are moving along well. Working on a new design to use a sprocket adapter on a coaster brake hub and also have a disk setup attached to the adapter. It is done and looks like it will work good. I was going to use a disk hub but it's too wide @ 135mm so that's for another build.

Got my wheels today from Venice Motor Bikes, they are killer looking felts with a front disk laced in. Thanks Bro....

Attachments

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
I guess you didn't want the felt rims I had for you for free? You would have had to lace them to the hubs you wanted with larger spokes of course, although they are laced to the stock hubs with the stock ss spokes.

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Man, that is some top notch fabricating right there! That brake caliper bracket sure is pretty, it looks factory made. Did you get a CNC machine? Where did you put it, in the kitchen?

Just kidding. Looking forward to seeing you go about 100mph on that thing.

Gilbert