Back in the 2 stroke game.... And like it

GoldenMotor.com

culvercityclassic

Sep 27, 2009
Culver City, Ca
Been on the DL with some special projects that seem to never end. The four stroke has been my game but I am back to my roots with a fun 2 stroke build.... Pictures to come

BarnstormCyclewerks

Sep 19, 2012
Maryland
following this one for sure. i'm a fan of the clutch roller, I saw the photo on facebook. I know a lot of your parts are one off, but do you have any interest in production runs of anything?

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
How do you like that Clutch Roller ? Smooth lever action I'll bet I like your design too do you get much draw back on the bracket itself at the cable tunnel ?

truckd

Oct 19, 2010
palmdale calif
I used a CB brake arm and hid everything behind the clutch cover I also bent the clutch arm up so that everything is on same playing level kinda like fooling the clutch cable into thinking it is running in a straight line with out any bi-level binding or catching on a cable eyelet.

This kinda of system is very good for eliminating LBS. of pull off the lever it also keeps the cheap kit cables from stretching too much causing frequent adjustments and giving you the false impression that there is something wrong with the clutch slipping, some people run something like this as a way of getting around a particularly bigger carb and or different carb configuration and never realize the true benefits it has for other components it also keeps the cable away from the high heat of the cylinder which also causes the cable to stretch.

Nice Job and Nice Bike too!