'50 Schwinn Panther Board Tracker

GoldenMotor.com

yumalope

Nov 19, 2013
Yuma, AZ
I just wanna take the "new" off of it, I took the fork apart and put everything but the steertube in a saltwater/peroxide/Coke brine after hitting the chrome lightly with steel wool then 150 grit....hopefully when I get home today there will be some surface rust which is what I'm shooting for....

Last edited:

yumalope

Nov 19, 2013
Yuma, AZ
Got a little bit of rust starting which is nice....whould be where I wanna be with it this weekend. Then to get a new headset....

yumalope

Nov 19, 2013
Yuma, AZ
Last edited:

yumalope

Nov 19, 2013
Yuma, AZ
Last edited:

yumalope

Nov 19, 2013
Yuma, AZ
Unfortunately it's been kindof on the back burner but the weather here is getting nicer so I'll throw a few bucks at it here and there....I'd love to have it done by Christmas....

Once I get wheels I'll consider it past the halfway mark....I'm thinking black 26 Felt wheels because I like the width and heavy duty spokes. Part of me thinks I'd need a front brake though and if I go that route I'll probably go with Worksman.

Sep 1, 2010
Cincinnati,Ohio
[Once I get wheels I'll consider it past the halfway mark....I'm thinking black 26 Felt wheels because I like the width and heavy duty spokes. Part of me thinks I'd need a front brake though and if I go that route I'll probably go with Worksman.[/QUOTE]

Don't forget HUSKEY makes great Front drum brake wheels & are priced a little less than worksmans dnut