Dyno Roadster with a honda crf50 engine

GoldenMotor.com

chainmaker

Jan 19, 2010
Ma USA
That is a serious looking ride. I love those stretches with those forks keeping it low. Great Job.

GoFastBicycles

Jul 29, 2008
West Point PA.
I have a head light and a tail light,and a iron cross mirror that would complement that ride. Go to the rat rod bike section and look at the Black Kat Bobber, the items I listed above you will see.

Price free you pay shipping.

Adam

jimjawz

Feb 9, 2012
Albuquerque NM
thank you, i stretched the forks using a/c brackets from a volvo 240. it rides really cool and its a stock fork for the most part, i just needed to trim the chrome downtubes a little,

jimjawz

Feb 9, 2012
Albuquerque NM
I have a head light and a tail light,and a iron cross mirror that would complement that ride. Go to the rat rod bike section and look at the Black Kat Bobber, the items I listed above you will see.

Price free you pay shipping.

Adam
That would be awsome, how much in shipping! i would love to do a taillight.
Thanks anyway, JIM

jimjawz

Feb 9, 2012
Albuquerque NM
its pedaling that isnt cool for me due to the busted up knee and all, its a bad case of removed maniscous and bone to bone situation on my right side. Sooooooooooo, i looked into adding motivation to my favorite rider, and deducted that pedaling is only for starting the engine, typically. The motor of my choosing has a kickstarter on it, and it seems foolish to scrap a honda motor for chinengine and pedals.

plus i build custom fuelinjection as a living and I love a good turbo setup...
i want to have a good base for a small turbo and fuel managment plus spark control.
Again another reason for pegs and not pedals... for the positioning of the rider for full tuck at speed.

thanks for laughing though.