Hey, it's still got pedals!

GoldenMotor.com

Arnold Layne

Dec 3, 2010
Nebraska
And it's a boy! Just getting started on a replica kit from Timeless Motors. It's spread all over the garage and the frame, tin, and rims are getting paint in town, I'll post a couple more pics as I go along if you guys don't mind.

TRAX

Nov 4, 2008
CT
And it's a boy! Just getting started on a replica kit from Timeless Motors. It's spread all over the garage and the frame, tin, and rims are getting paint in town, I'll post a couple more pics as I go along if you guys don't mind.
Mind? Please post lots of pictures! I can't wait to see it's progress. That's going to be one sweet ride!

Oh, and Congratulations :) did you get to cut the cable?

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Thats a helluva heavy looking baby...... you must be just the proudest father right now.

If only i could produce offspring that beautiful...... no offence but your wife must be smoking hot cos it doesnt get its good looks from you LOL.

inked1974

Apr 11, 2011
Palo, Iowa
i cannot wait to see how he grows up! just had to chime in so my phone "dings" every time a new post pops up! this should be sweet

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
How big are those engines, they are beautiful. CMon man dont hold out on us with pics.... keep em coming.

Are you able to register it?..... doesnt matter as it would still look sweet sitting in your living room, or mine lol

Arnold Layne

Dec 3, 2010
Nebraska
I don't know how to get more than one quote into a post soooo..... It is the street bike-cruiser model, will be grey in color. Yes, my wife was screechin' hot for a long time, I can not complain! I really don't remember the engine size, it's either 440 or 490cc. I DID NOT get to cut the cable, but this machine just about severed all ties to my bank account! I took about 50 detail pics of it before breaking it down to get painted, loaded about five pics to Photobucket and lost the rest! It seems to be a pretty nice piece, the fork really impresses me and the engine is very nice too, the carb is just beautiful. Can't wait to leave some white? marks out of the garage. It is not DOT compliant, no certificate of origin or title. If I had just the motor number of a long-gone 1910 HD model 6 I could title and register it here in NE. Would be a little on the shady side but it could be done, Nebraska is pretty forgiving if you follow the rules and don't make any waves. The paint has really held me up, it should go right together (I hope) when I get it back, have the wheels laced and assemble. I' keep you posted.

Last edited:

harry76

Apr 16, 2011
Brisbane, Australia
Looking forward to it Arnold, ive only seen a little of these bikes, but they are gorgeous and itll be cool to see them in a little more detail. congrats man!!!!! must be an awesome feeling

Dan

Staff
May 25, 2008
Moosylvania
To make multiple quotes, ya click on the quotation symbol at the lower right of a post. (second from the right) then when on the last one ya want to quote, ya click on the one that says "quote" and all will appear. For only one quote, just click on the button that says "quote"

But don't quote me on that.
(making fun of my self. I typed the word "quote" 7 times in a single post. 9 now)

Last edited:

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
To make multiple quotes, ya click on the quotation symbol at the lower left of a post. (second from the right) then when on the last one ya want to quote, ya click on the one that says "quote" and all will appear. For only one quote, just click on the button that says "quote"

But don't quote me on that.
(making fun of my self. I typed the word "quote" 7 times in a single post. 9 now)
What if I quote you quoting quotes? Do the quotes you quoted within that quote count as my quotes or do I have to quote my own quotes to make a quota?