where to buy a 4 stroke rear drive bike engine kits

GoldenMotor.com

crossout

Apr 25, 2011
greenville michigan
Boy !

I just joined the forum only to see how UGLY and NASTY you folks are to each other.

Seems like a"great bunch of vendors" to deal with on both sides.

What do you do for fun ?

Eat your kids ????

Seriously people, where did respect go ?

GROW UP !
lol welcome to the forum its normal.....i am on a few cars forums and the only forums that are like family is regalgs.org most of us on that forum owns 97 1/2 to 2004 regal gs supercharged

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
Boy !

I just joined the forum only to see how UGLY and NASTY you folks are to each other.

Seems like a"great bunch of vendors" to deal with on both sides.

What do you do for fun ?

Eat your kids ????

Seriously people, where did respect go ?

GROW UP !
Please don't mistake a vendor's comments for the forum's demeanor, generally we're an easygoin' bunch lol ;)

Jus' ignore 'em or report 'em if they get too bad - we'll take care of it forya :)

James912

Apr 12, 2011
Florida
Yeah, don't ever buy from Daemon bikes...they haver very crappy parts that almost got me killed. The bolts holding my chain tensioner wore out on the first test run, and it dove into the spokes and nearly sent me over the handle bars. I was barely even moving too...

gary edlund

Apr 14, 2018
I want to Motorize a mountain -26 inch
bike on the cheap- Predator 4 strokes run about $100.oo- Need something for Very Hilly streets- Rear drive- Must Find an inexpensive Mounting Kit- Thats not un-dependable or un-reliable- Please -- I need a Lot of help- ( pull start ) This is my First Build on one of these- Thank you So Much..