Merry Christmas

GoldenMotor.com

azbill

May 18, 2008
Fountain Hills, Arizona
Merry Christmas to everyone !!!
and here's wishing a safe and happy holiday to all as well :)
the girls scored large,,,as all kids should :)
will be posting pics of one of their presents as soon as we get some batteries for the cam,,,
the new toys used up the ones we had ;) LOL

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Actually, the antlers and Roudolf nose was a Christmes present from my niece. It was called a 'Car Costume' and I put them on the hot rod and went for a long drive today. Other drivers, what there were of them today, loved it. I got some horns and waves and lots of smiles.
I came home and Char said..."you should put those on a bike and go riding" so I did and the results were the same. People love this kind of stuff and everyone is always in such a good mood Christmas day. It was a good day all around.
Merry Christmas to all of you.
Tom

Attachments

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Merry Christmas everyone!! It rained real hard last night, but I see bright sun light coming through the blinds this morning... Maybe we can finally ride today!! (^)

Buzzard

Jul 9, 2008
Lincoln, NE
Merry Christmas, Happy Hannakuh, Great Kwaanza, Happpy Boxing Day, Happy any other Holidays to everyone.
Lets all ride safe in the New Year.
buzzard & LadyG

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Another year has passed? Can you believe it's been a year since Tim started this thread?

Merry Christmas to all our members. Thanks for being a part of our hobby and making it what it has become.

Tom

KCvale

Feb 28, 2010
Phoenix,AZ
(smiles) Merry Christmas everyone, this last year here has been rewarding and I made some friends here, I look forward to next year, in the mean time enjoy the holiday ;-}