More Cool Parts For Your Motorbike

GoldenMotor.com

Patr1ck

Apr 15, 2010
Tempe, AZ
More Miscellaneous Cool Parts For Your Motorbike (New lower price)

I have a few more cool parts to sell. I have a brand new sealed bearing, bottom bracket set by Tioga. This is cool. It fits a 1 piece crank. It is the only one, that I know of, that has sealed bearings. it will eliminate having to remove and regrease the bearings. It will also last longer and spin smoother. It fits all 1 pc cranks that are 24 tpi(standard size now a days). $15 free shipping

I have a couple brand new Husky rear coaster brake driven sprockets. These are the ones on the rear wheel. One is a 22T and the other is a 18T. Using the 22T will make pedaling easier. That allows for easier starting, instead of having to pop the clutch which is really hard on everything. You can let it out gradually and with the 22T have enough torque to pedal into the start. It also makes pedaling from a stop or up a hill easier before you let the clutch out. They are sold as a pair. $10 free shipping. SOLD

I have a nice SHORT ARM 1 piece crank. It is in perfect shape and is good for you Morini, 4 stroke, and 2 stroke w/centrifugal clutches or pull start guys. $15 free shipping

I have a brand new chrome KMC 415H chain. It was mounted to my bike but never pedaled as I chose to go another direction with the build. It comes with a master link too. $10 free shipping SOLD

Thanks,
Pat

Last edited:

Patr1ck

Apr 15, 2010
Tempe, AZ
Re: More Miscellaneous Cool Parts For Your Motorbike (New lower price)

Anyone interested? I lowered the prices. If you buy multiple items Ill lower the prices even more.

Pat

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
A little testimonial here. I bought several things from Patrick for my next build, a 50 Panther. I bought an EZM transmission, a whizzer front fork and a heavy duty front wheel. Patrick is a straight shooter. Everything was well packed and was shipped quickly. Thanks, Bud.
SB

Patr1ck

Apr 15, 2010
Tempe, AZ
A little testimonial here. I bought several things from Patrick for my next build, a 50 Panther. I bought an EZM transmission, a whizzer front fork and a heavy duty front wheel. Patrick is a straight shooter. Everything was well packed and was shipped quickly. Thanks, Bud.
SB
You are welcome Silverbear and thank you too.

Pat

Patr1ck

Apr 15, 2010
Tempe, AZ
Ok fine, $25 for both items. Free shipping. Someone take this stuff off my hands. Its the last of the things I need to get rid of. Who wants to help me out?
Shoot me a pm if you're interested.
Thanks,
Pat

Last edited:

silverbear

The Boy Who Never Grew Up
Jul 9, 2009
northeastern Minnesota
Hey Pat,
Just wanted to say how much I like the front fork and drum front wheel. I'm doing a build for a customer who wants that same front wheel on his 49 Schwinn. Is that from Husky? It is a great wheel and brake, Now I need to find a good deal on one. Thanks,
SB

Patr1ck

Apr 15, 2010
Tempe, AZ
Hey Pat,
Just wanted to say how much I like the front fork and drum front wheel. I'm doing a build for a customer who wants that same front wheel on his 49 Schwinn. Is that from Husky? It is a great wheel and brake, Now I need to find a good deal on one. Thanks,
SB
Yep! It came from Husky. 26" FRONT WHEEL WITH DRUM BRAKE HUB: Husky Bicycles. Do you have any pics of your build? Id like to see them. Im glad you like the fork and wheel.

Thanks,
Pat