Before and After Photos

GoldenMotor.com

Alex

Dec 24, 2007
Hi everyone,
I am looking for before and after photos for an article. I want the ugliest photos you have and the best photos of the finished product.

The before photos i am not concerned with but the finished (after) photos I would like to be set in a clean backgrounds with proper lighting. They don't have to be perfect but should show off the bike in a favorable manner.

Recent articles I have wanted to add some pictures but the background was just too cluttered.

Thanks- Keep on MB'ing

The backgrounds can be simple as demostrated by this photo

Attachments

Alex

Dec 24, 2007
Before and after- 70's Ross Europa

The bike was free, I bought 4 cans of Krylon camo green, and an engine kit. Total cost was well under 200 dollars finished and that included new tires and chain.
Very nice job on the bike. The after pic the house in the background takes a lot away from the pic. The eyes are drawn to it.

I am not being critical becuase most of you are awesome at making beautiful MB's. I am making suggestions based on standard photography. We want the MB to be the star of the photo.

Quite amazing that you did this all for under 2 bills with new tires..

hambro

Dec 22, 2009
Alabama
They are worksman wheels and I got them from Justin at Pirate Cycles. They are 11 gauge spokes and they are niiiiiiiiceeeee!!!!! He's got more if you want some :)