New puch head

GoldenMotor.com

Mr.Dupree

May 9, 2012
Bronx N.Y.
Thanks alot Dave31. You're being very modest, but it does ride like a bat out of **** and is very comfortable. But it is god awfull ugly if you ask me. Since my last picture I've changed back to my black pipe and swapped my old crank onto this one. The way I have my pipe set up I can switch expansion chambers for the occasion. Will post more pics of the God Awfull.

maurtis

Dec 14, 2011
Kyle, TX
I think you have some very interesting things going on there, I like how you improvised with using a front fork for your seat stay and brake. I agree that she is not pretty, but I applaud your thinking outside the box!

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
I took a bike to Death race one time, everyone made fun of my exhaust and even hurt my feelings. They all shut the **** up when i smoked them on the track!

And then it was "Where do I get a pipe like that?"

Attachments

Mr.Dupree

May 9, 2012
Bronx N.Y.
Yeah Dave that bike with that pipe setup you have looks fast and is proven. I am still cracking up from what Maurtis said when he saw my airfilter. I am an example for those that dont want to spend no money but want to ride. LoL. That looks as if its a dit bike pipe. Wish I had one.

kavid2012

May 3, 2012
Brentwood, Tennessee
what is the cc of the engine and what was the cc for the puch head?
i heard the puch head holes need to be drilled little bit so the chinese motor head bolts can go through. though i bet it gives you higher compression and better cooling!

Mr.Dupree

May 9, 2012
Bronx N.Y.
I have a 66cc. Yes I did have to drill the holes outward a bit to fit the 8mm studs, I know if you had the engine with the 6mm studs it would probably fit without any modifications. The puch head that I am using is a 1978 50cc, that I scored off of ebay for $10 about ayear and a half ago. Yes lots of compression and yes cooling like I wouldnt believe, and a wonderfull engine sound. The head eliminates a LOT LOT of engine sound and gives it somewhat of growling sound..