What Did Santa Bring Your Bike?

GoldenMotor.com

5-7HEAVEN

Aug 2, 2008
I got a $14 tachometer, which got installed with $2 worth of bracket, nuts and bolts.

For the rider, a yellow rain suit. The strap on the last pants slipped off and wrapped around the rear axle. It also melted on the exhaust and ripped down the thigh. I should be fine if I don't pedal while I'm wearing rain pants.

How 'bout you?dance1

gphil

Jan 9, 2011
USA Georgia
Nothing so went to the computer and smashed my checking acct and ordered all my wants in one fell swoop. So there ya go Buckwheat. Face the music later. Better to get forgiveness than permission. lol lol or ho ho ho ????

CTripps

Aug 22, 2011
Vancouver, B.C.
The beast got a new rear tire with a kevlar liner, and a new tube to go with. It also got some new lights up front. The garage got a new set of 18 metal shaping/machining bits for the Dremel, a case to sort and hold all the darned things, a rechargable LED workight (that so far has been very handy working on the bike) and a few assorted tools to make some jobs easier.

MotorNut123

Aug 31, 2010
New York
some tools (wrenches, hex key set, screw drivers, plyer set, rachet set)
new compressor (w/ hose and attachments)
nothing for the bike

Allen_Wrench

Resident Mad Scientist
Feb 6, 2010
Indianapolis
My bike got a gift (in a very roundabout way) of less work to do. I lost six pounds! Down from 200 to 194. And I did it over the Holidays!!!! Woot!

Now, I'm not going to doom myself by calling it a New Year's resolution, but I intend to keep this trend going for a little while. I think my HT CG MB will be very thankful in her own way.

abikerider

Jul 7, 2008
Sacramento, CA
An EZ Motorbike Q-matic tranny, new #41 chain and Pirate Cycles 56 tooth sprocket to replace my 4G tranny. Also a stainless flex exhaust. I look forward to a smoother more reliable ride. Lucky.

anim8r

Jul 15, 2011
Michigan
a locking gas cap that looks pretty cool, & a multi-tool that fits in my pocket & relieves about a pound & a 1/2 off my toolkit