Rebuild and repainted mocked up cruiser build!

GoldenMotor.com

Donavan321

Sep 27, 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
So, I stripped apart my build and repainted/reassembled everything. This is my first paint job, it's not perfect, but I think it turned out okay on the whole. There is a little overspray here and there, most of it I cleaned. Mounting hardware has been upgraded. American threaded rod in the rear, M6 Allen bolts in the front. In the pictures, the rear studs haven't been trimmed, I have since trimmed them and double nutted, everything is rock solid. The vibration is minimum and it's a smooth ride. Please be sure to enlarge the pictures and see details! Thanks! Happy riding!

Attachments

Donavan321

Sep 27, 2012
Appleton, Wisconsin
More pictures

So, I stripped apart my build and repainted/reassembled everything. This is my first paint job, it's not perfect, but I think it turned out okay on the whole. There is a little overspray here and there, most of it I cleaned. Mounting hardware has been upgraded. American threaded rod in the rear, M6 Allen bolts in the front. In the pictures, the rear studs haven't been trimmed, I have since trimmed them and double nutted, everything is rock solid. The vibration is minimum and it's a smooth ride. Please be sure to enlarge the pictures and see details! Thanks! Happy riding!
A few more pictures...oops ignore the picture on the left. That was a mistake

Attachments

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
Looks good D321. I've considered painting mine after several years its beat up. But whenever I think about tearing it down I think "screw that I am going for a ride" lol.