will it fit?

GoldenMotor.com

DaveC

Jul 14, 2010
Boise, ID
Another drawback to the motor is the current ban on motorized bikes in Canada, you got nowhere to ride :(

Electrics, however, are good to go. Someone here once posted a 4,500 watt DC brushless motor for RC planes, big RC planes. A lot of electrics bikes have 450 watt motors and that is 10 TIMES as much power. I don't know much more than that but it gets kind of expensive to have to pay a fine to the government for having a gas motor.

ipwnr

Feb 3, 2012
maple, ontario
yeah i decided on building a frame, may not be pretty but it will have the job done!, I'm just going to mig weld a frame at school and dump the motor on that. as of it being legal cops in my area don't really mind much as long as I'm wearing safety gear and not ripping it down the street h e l l they don't even mind when i ride my busted up gas scooter or atv around my neighbourhood!

tooljunkie

Apr 4, 2012
Manitoba,Canada
the regulation is under 50 cc's in manitoba,im hoping i wont get harassed as i want to ride it to work this summer.
building a frame is a great idea,was thinking about doing one myself.welds gotta be perfect,structure needs to be solid,as a 200 cc will definetely be a speed monster,it has to hold together.