Grubee Skyhawk GT5A Kit Questions

GoldenMotor.com

mkatt4x4

Aug 30, 2013
Canada
What do I need to know about the GRUBEE SkyHawk GT5A 66cc Angle Fire Slant Head Bike Motor Kit for $180 shipped to my door!!!!!!!!! ?

Do I need to torque all bolts down to spec ON THE MOTOR when I get it in the mail?
I did read that somewhere on some forum, probably this one.

What are some upgrades I should definately get, for reliability and power?
I want both reliability and POWER!!!!!!!!!!!!

Any fundamentally solid ways to silence this gasser in any signicant way, so the coppers dont be eyeballying to hard!!!!! ?
I mean, I aint gunna go crazy popping wheelies and doing burnouts, but fundamentally this beast is illegal in more ways then one (the 50cc legislation and a couple others for a personalized touch)

Thanks for the help in determining that the Grubee is the right starter kit for me, learnt alot about these little gassers and I know I will be grinning not pedalling up the hill, maybe a fake/poser pedal for show. Its been a crazy month my friends, wierd things have been happening, I hope its just not me noticing it. Karma perhaps?

Thanks Bruthas

PIGEONHAWK

Aug 17, 2014
Kingston
K.I.S.S
DRIVE IT BEFORE YOU TOUCH ANYTHING :)
DONT GAP THE PLUG
DO NOT CHANGE OUT THE STOCK IGNITION
DO NOT MODDIFY THE EXHAUST

BECOME CARBURATOR SAVY AND GET A SECOND BIKE PERHAPS OR BE atleast be PATIENT with results.
results are futile w/o a comparison.
good luck :)

PIGEONHAWK

Aug 17, 2014
Kingston
the large 19mm nut on the sprocket and the other on the clutchside need attention and locktight after breakin

Last edited:

ajoh

Mar 21, 2014
australia
50cc limit yet 66cc kit easy just say it's the 48cc motor i mean are they really going to strip it all down an check? doubtful

how to shut it up? run a bigger muffler