forget motorized bicycles, i want one of these!

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Mat,
Why not combine them? Then we might actually see some of those fantastic speed claims we see here :)
Strange thing about that vid. Some views look as if he's holding onto a vehicle but there's nothing in his shadow with him. Maybe he was holding the camera?
Thanks for sharing.
Tom

matthurd

Dec 13, 2010
manchester NH
i don't think the motor would make a difference in speed though since the jet pack would be moving you faster then the motor could keep up, i suppose when you run out of jet fuel you could use the motor to bring u the rest of the way, but it would definitely help those speed claims and yeah i think hes holding a camera or maybe has one on his sleeve or something.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
That later part with the arm out to the side may have beem for stableization for pics(the speed part),as for the crouching ,I see that a lot ,think its when going that fast you are allready in position to take a dump if something pops up in front of you,lol

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Crouching just means he wouldn't have as far to fall as he would standing upright :)

I love the smell of JP-4 in the morning...smells like, speed!

Tom

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Actually this is what I felt about the high speed electric bike article(about a week ago) , in this case the jet engines are used on a different platform,ski's instead of the jumping out of the airplane wing,the power unit is there ,now what else can we bolt it to?