Sick Bike Parts customer service :)

GoldenMotor.com

meowy84

Jul 18, 2009
Canada
I'm not sure where you post comments about vendors but here it goes. I ordered a dual pull lever and some other parts from SBP on June 4 and I e-mailed Pablo around June 16 since the parts hadn't arrived yet. I gotta say I'm very impressed with his customer service since he e-mailed me back within an hour or two and said that the parts are probably stuck in customs (I live in Canada) and to give it til June 20 or 21 and answered all my other questions. Sure enough the parts came on Monday the 19th. I checked the shipping label and the parts were mailed out the same day I ordered them. Thanks Pablo!!

I'm very happy with the way he handled the issue even though it had more to do with the U.S./Canadian postal system than with anything on his end. I'd definitely buy from SBP again.

nogig

Mar 18, 2010
south carolina
Paul and Jim are wonderful guys, I leve on the opposite coast as they do and I always recieve my parts within 3 days. They also have unbeatable prices on cool things like the teflon coated cables and slum. exhaust gaskets. these guys care about their customers and it shows!

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Getting us a product out like they have done! Their customer service has always been top notch! Mad props here for doing a great job! Selling a cool product is one thing. These guy's really do back up a product with great service. Something you just do not get in this world most times.(^)

taddthewadd

Mar 1, 2009
Visalia, California
Meowy84, I agree and by the way it wasn't a one time deal. I have ordered from them several times and emailed questions more than five different times and always get the same service.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
I'm blushing. Maybe my head will explode.....

Seriously - without you guys, there ain't no us. So we hustle as much as we can. We try not to make mistakes, but Jim might not be human, but I am. I think.