2 stroke oil Mixing Videos

GoldenMotor.com

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Didn't you see the video of the kid that bought the 4 stroke motor kit from BGF? He really needed to watch the how to open a box video! laff

Mike Hunt

Jun 9, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
its easier to use a large glass measuring cup like you would use for cooking. i fill it up with a litre and then add 25ml of oil and thats a 40:1 mix then pour it into the tank with a funnel. very easy to get exact ratio.

xlite

Jun 18, 2009
ny,ny
I pour from the 1 gallon Walmart Supertech oil into a little bottle that came with a weed wacker when mixing up 1 gallon Blitz container of gas. 50:1.

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Until your mix up the bottles and take a big swig of oil then pour beer in your gas. :D

bairdco

a guy who makes cool bikes
Aug 18, 2009
living the dream in southern california
i ziptie my gas can to my rear rack, look at the bottle of 2 cycle oil for a minute like i'm deep in thought, trying to remember how many ounces in a gallon, then i pour some in without paying attention. unless someone's watching. then i scrutinize it more, pour it in, then pour in another drop or two, then another drop or four...

then i ride to chevron and get 5 dollars worth of premium, fill up the can, and ride home.

on the way home, i hit as many potholes as possible, jump a few driveways, and over-rev my engine at stoplights to mix up the gas.

then i cut the zip ties off, pour it into my tank, put the can back in the garage, come back to the bike and wonder why the heck gas is all over my tank and leaking down the sides...

now, i'm ready to ride, so i can wipe up all that leaky gas with my crotch.

video coming soon.

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Pablos as sharp as any on these boards when it comes to knowledge on MABS, I hope he doesnt think I was making fun of him. The you tube thing kinda hit me funny on how to mix the oil and gas.

Pablo

Master Bike Builder & Forum Sponsor
Dec 28, 2007
Duvall, WA PNW
www.sickbikeparts.com
Pablos as sharp as any on these boards when it comes to knowledge on MABS, I hope he doesnt think I was making fun of him. The you tube thing kinda hit me funny on how to mix the oil and gas.
I actually posted them for humor. Gotta love the pop bottles and worse the pop bottle rinse!! Wow NASTY. I was hoping no one actually does that......please tell me so........