thoughts or comments welcome

GoldenMotor.com

inked1974

Apr 11, 2011
Palo, Iowa
ok so I have just come back from lowes with a couple rattle cans of primer and red satin paint. Dare I paint the rims red?????? man I love the look but I am terrified that I wont like it on my ride. INPUT?????

inked1974

Apr 11, 2011
Palo, Iowa
well out of sheer boredom I have tore it completely down and plan to tweak some things. The bars as they are really ride nice for me but I suppose its a preference thing. as my first MB I learned a whole lot. I am choosing for stronger wheels and a new brake set up. I will update photos as I move forward

inked1974

Apr 11, 2011
Palo, Iowa
As a newbie to this game I try to keep my mouth shut and my ears open! I have read plenty of great posts on this site and have taken in a ton of great information. it can only get better from here! and the little spill i took the other night from lack of proper brake set up kind of pushed me in a positive direction as well!!

inked1974

Apr 11, 2011
Palo, Iowa
Well.. starting to mock it all back together. Staying with the coaster brake in the rear and putting front brake on tonight. do not have my tank welded up yet so I will have to deal with the peanut tank for the short term.

Attachments