Nice 4-stroke Parts

GoldenMotor.com

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
Re: Nice 4-stroke bike - $1,000

Don't know. I would make a list of parts (however small you are willing to break it down) and then shop eBay for prices. You might watch a few items to see if they sell and for how much before you take down the bike. When parts didn't work for me as I planned or the parts came of my bike to be replaced I sold them. I was able to sell nearly all that I wanted to sell although the price is usually about half what I paid. Make sure you cover shipping and listing fees.

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK

Have you actually started parting it out? I'm interested in the top hat & the motor mount.

577-Jersey

Mar 23, 2013
central western nj

Im intrested in the 26"wheels,,the original spoked wheels from the schwinn if you have them and if they are true and alloy,,cant use the mags...

Do paypal,,Im in NJ?

Tom :)

BTW-Sometimes parting out will bring in more $$ :)

Last edited:
Mar 31, 2013
RI

Aaaaannnd....one last bump before I start parting it out :)

(If anyone wants any of the parts on it, let me know!)
...did you ever consider posting a picture or 2 of the completed bike?

...i mean you've been trying to sell the thing for nearly 7 months now and you still haven't posted a picture of the bike with a motor on it! ...how is it you think you generate interest in a product? ...why would anyone be interested in buying something basically sight unseen? ...from a list of parts?

...just a thought man, not a critique.

peace, bozo

BigBlue

Nov 29, 2011
California

...did you ever consider posting a picture or 2 of the completed bike?

...i mean you've been trying to sell the thing for nearly 7 months now and you still haven't posted a picture of the bike with a motor on it! ...how is it you think you generate interest in a product? ...why would anyone be interested in buying something basically sight unseen? ...from a list of parts?

...just a thought man, not a critique.

peace, bozo
There's a link in his first post to his build and a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on9cExkOjHc&feature=player_embedded

I know it would have been easier not to have to search for pictures, but...

Chris
AKA: BigBlue

Mar 31, 2013
RI

There's a link in his first post to his build and a video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=on9cExkOjHc&feature=player_embedded

I know it would have been easier not to have to search for pictures, but...

Chris
AKA: BigBlue
...yeah, i missed the video but i did scroll through the build thread and i didn't see any pictures of the bike with an engine on it.

...and i was only looking out of idle curiosity, i've only just taken possession of my first ever motorized bicycle and so i'm not in the market for another but i'm really digging looking at all the cool builds i've seen on this site, i'm filling my brain with inspiration for my NEXT bike, down the road a ways, lol. ...i came into the thread for just this reason, to ogle another cool build and i was disappointed not to find any pictures.

...if it were me trying to sell my bike i'd have posted a dozen pictures of the bike, from as many angles as possible and featuring all the special, after-market upgrades right here in this thread, the one with the big 'for sale' sign on it.

...i'd have tried to make it easy for people to lust after my machine, ...i spent more than 20 years in marketing and so thought to offer advice is all.

peace, bozo

d_gizzle

May 29, 2012
ARDMORE,OK

Schwinn Clairmont
Kings 62T sprocket + Top hat adapter
All hardware upgraded (Either grade 8 or the Metric equivalent)
Cloud 9 contoured seat
Dual-arm heavy duty kickstand
SBP Throttle and Grips
Phantom Bike Chain Tensioner
Planet Bike head and tail lights
Wide Pedal Crank

When you return,I would like to talk about the items listed. PM also sent.

May 9, 2012
Jackson, TN

Hello everyone! I'm sorry it's taken so long to reply to this. I've been out of town, but I'll be back in town the first week of June, and I'll be able to begin parting it out. I'll go through this in the next couple of days and quote prices.

Thanks!

May 9, 2012
Jackson, TN

I apologize to everyone again...I'm about a month overdue, but next week I'm going to start FINALLY parting it out. A friend of mine has been using it the last few weeks and will be buying the engine (and possibly transmission) off of it, but the rest is up for grabs! First come first served though! :)

May 9, 2012
Jackson, TN

OK, parting the bike out now! The parts list is on the front page, so just let me know what you need, and I'll quote you a price :) First come first served.

May 9, 2012
Jackson, TN

I updated the original post with prices for the parts I'm selling. Could a mod please change this thread's name?

EDIT: Thanks for the edit!

Last edited: