Bicycle options to install huashang 4 stroke engine kit on?

GoldenMotor.com

Chrismbello

Nov 8, 2009
Gainesville
I am looking for a bicycle to install my 4 stroke engine kit on. It is an in frame. I was wondering what bicycles have you guys installed you kit on?

Thank you!

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi I have installed several here are some pics
SANY0326.jpg

SANY0329.jpg

SANY0341.jpg

SANY0272.jpg

SANY0340.jpg This is the bike I have done all the videos on

Got any questions I have a series of videos on how to in stall a 4G

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Yes the first 3 are GT1 the other 2 are Felt Cruisers I sell all of these bikes and I have 2 stroke and 4 stroke kits available for both also carry Electra Bicycles

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
Yes that is because if you know how to correctly install and the there is no need for a chain idler and 4G dose not come with a chain guard
A lot of people who installed an four stroke . Say they had to take the pedaling chain guard off. Even the pedals . From the pictures You have here , that is not always the case. They didn’t mount the four stroke correctly

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
A lot of people who installed an four stroke . Say they had to take the pedaling chain guard off. Even the pedals . From the pictures You have here , that is not always the case. They didn’t mount the four stroke correctly
If the engine mount is fitted correctly there should not be any need for removing anything as long as you actually know what you are doing. An incorrect installation will lead to all kinds of messed up problems and if you did have to do that you should have seek-ed some help and saved your self a whole lot of trouble. I am always willing to help people that didn't buy from me that really need help you can call on me anytime
Cheers
Terry

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
Incorrectly sizing you frame can also lead to major problems here is a video YouTube - How to measure your frame for 4G T Belt Drive kit with HS 49cc 4 Stroke Engine it is possible to install in smaller than the template BUT if you do it means major customizing and special tools.
Hope this helps you
Cheers
Terry
An very good video Terry . And it is much needed information for those who intend to install an four stroke engine. I have yet put an engine on an bicycle yet. That is why I am here at this site. I will do as much research as possible , before I even approach the task . I want to play it like a chess game . From the first move , middle game , and end game ,ending in checkmate ,. no stalemate! It is very nice of you to help people the way you do ! May happy commerce come your way ! Cheers ! This will go in my favorites and an folder on my desk top . My future build >
http://motorbicycling.com/f3/operation-op-first-build-progress-20028.html

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Terry do your selling on your own dime please, its unfair to other vendors that advertise here. This is a help forum not free advertisment for your gain.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
An very good video Terry . And it is much needed information for those who intend to install an four stroke engine. I have yet put an engine on an bicycle yet. That is why I am here at this site. I will do as much research as possible , before I even approach the task . I want to play it like a chess game . From the first move , middle game , and end game ,ending in checkmate ,. no stalemate! It is very nice of you to help people the way you do ! May happy commerce come your way ! Cheers ! This will go in my favorites and an folder on my desk top . My future build >
http://motorbicycling.com/f3/operation-op-first-build-progress-20028.html
All due respect bandito but you need to read closer there is not a single sales plug unless I was asked first I am known for my help and how to videos so with that said you need to check your facts before you spout off READ CLOSER

Last edited:

kicking

Apr 11, 2010
mississippi
All due respect bandito but you need to read closer there is not a single sales plug in here I am know for my help and how to videos so with that said you need to check your facts before you spout off READ CLOSER
And more than likely I will buy an 2 stroke from an company . The bank is going to repo my car Friday and I need some kind of transportation . I don’t have an lot of money to work with . I cant really afford an 4 stroke . I may even have to risk dealing with .......( BGF at flea bay ).... Been unemployed for 11 months now. I was self employed . So I don’t draw unemployment either . But if I ever did buy an 4 stroke engine , it just might be from you Terry . Thanks for your help and cheers ; and again , may happy commerce come your way !

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Thank you kicking I appreciate your kind words. It is all to often people just type out nasty comments before they really read what is being said in the thread they read two lines and then start typing nasties. I do know where you are coming from kicking I was laid off Dec 23 from a job that I was going to retire at luckily I have employment insurance. I have a new baby due at the end of this month and 2 1/2 year old as well as soon as the wife goes on maturity leave things are going to be scary here too. This started out as a hobby for me I hoped that the sales would increase but they have not I think I have only brought in a Thousand in a year with this. Just try to pay a mortgage with that oh well we sound like a pair of old tomcats sitting on a fence at midnight YEAOOOWWW!
Cheers to you kicking my hope for you is that things will only get better for you
Terry