Hausheng gears

GoldenMotor.com

cigron

Nov 18, 2009
wormleysburg pa
I got Hausheng with grubee stage 3 gear box ordered.It is coming with 11 tooth
free wheel sprocket and 56 tooth rear sprocket. I have A grubee rear hub
bolt on 44 tooth sprocket.I could not get A 56 tooth bolt on sprocket.
So I ordered A 48 tooth. I have no idea how thats going to work. If it
will go up hills or not. I was also was thinking of puting A 10 tooth none free wheel
sprocket on it. It should be here 5-19 Does any one know if this will work
for me.Any inffo will be greatly appreciated.

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Could the 56 tooth be drilled and bolted to the 44 tooth and the 44 bolted on the hub?
11 divide into 56 =5.1........11 divide into 48 =4.4.....I guess ,do you weigh 110-130 pounds ,and easy hills it probibly would go

[email protected]

Sep 25, 2009
San Diego
I would definitely hit up Terry Blow (like bill said).... I went from a 50T on my first 4G to a 44T on my second.... I miss my 50T and a don’t have too many hills....being in PA, I think you’ll really want to either bolt up your 56T and drill the other holes, or order a new one from Terry..... Good luck!

Hillbilly

May 21, 2010
Tennessee
aren’t the center holes the same size on your 44 and 56... you could probably bolt the two together... and drill out the other holes... then just bolt the 56 to the hub.... I don’t know why you would need to bolt both... or is there a reason?

cigron

Nov 18, 2009
wormleysburg pa
I have A Grubee rear hub.It has 6 bolt holes the new hub they sent has
5 holes. the center hole on the 56 tooth sprocket is way to small.
It was cheaper to get A 48 tooth sprocket then put A 10 tooth up
front then to take it to a machine shop.40 bucks for parts 60 bucks to
have the hole made bigger at machine shop.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
Hi I have some info you may like
5:1 ratio trans or the 4G Trans with 11 tooth output and 50 tooth rear will get you a top speed of 33 MPH that is what I am getting with my stock set up.
5:1 ratio 4G with 11 tooth output and a 48 tooth rear will get you 34.4 MPH
5:1 ratio 4G with 10 tooth output and a 48 tooth rear will get you 31.3 MPH
Now if you go with the 10 tooth that is a non free wheel that means if you don't have a free wheel at the rear you will get engine breaking that is a good thing and the clutch with disengage at around 20 MPH this is a good way to go and this is what I am going to use on my MP if I ever get my sprocket and adapter.
Here is the set up will be using with my personal 4G 5:1 ratio 4G 10 tooth output 50 rear top speed of 30.0 MPH cruising speed 25 MPH.
I hope this helped you

Cheers
Terry

cigron

Nov 18, 2009
wormleysburg pa
Terry Blow. Thanks for the inffo I have Grubee GT1 with A bike with A built in
gas tank.At frist I had A 66cc 2 smoker with a 44 tooth rear sprocket.
When put the hausheng 49cc motor it came with a 11 tooth up front.It would
die on the smallest of hills. I put A 10 tooth front and 48 free wheel on the rear.
It tops out at 35 mph and cruse at 30.More then enough for me
and it does A half decent job on the hills. I just want to cruise and
enjoy the scenery. If I want hall a$$ ill take my motorcycle.

Terry Blow

Dealer & Custom Builder
Oct 29, 2009
Surrey B.C Canada
I hear you man
I really like the 10 tooth non free wheel and 50 tooth rear it is easier on the clutch and really gets going quick. The bike I am building right now has 11t and a 56t rear it is going to climb like a billy goat LOL that is what the nick name of the bike is Billy Goat Green. Can't wait to try out that combo I will be adding to my website custom ordered sprocket for the HD axle kits soon they will be powdered coated and what ever size you want and available top hats too. Will soon start building custom exhaust with variable flow exhaust also.
Cheers
Terry