Indian Tadpole

GoldenMotor.com

moto-klasika

Jan 12, 2013
Bern (more) and Belgrade (less)
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Hello Steve, [/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Mono-wheels were always rare vehicles and mostly considered as unstable and uncontrollable? But, what small child should know about that!
As ordinary bicycle was difficult for me (never had one as child or teenager), maybe I should try mono-wheel? Now, I wouldn't dare any-more – so, I built quadricycle! (maybe to add two more wheels?)[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Ciao,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Zoran[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]p.s.: For complete-power instalation, not for kids!
[/FONT]

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Hi! Zoran!
That's a cool car, looks like they mated two together. I see a lot of tire scrubing when turning corners, LOL.............Curt

moto-klasika

Jan 12, 2013
Bern (more) and Belgrade (less)
Hi! Zoran!
That's a cool car, looks like they mated two together. I see a lot of tire scrubing when turning corners, LOL.............Curt
===============================
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Hello Curt,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I am not quite sure – if rear part with a pair of wheels are integral with the main body or it is a trailer? Some photos show layout near to the first solution some to the second![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]If it is integral part – then beside a lot of scrubbing (and drifting at corners) it should have problems with suspension (over wavy surfaces), too! Original 4-wheelers do not have any suspension at rear![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]--- ---[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]I had similar dilemma about scrubbing of 5th wheel used at Smith (Briggs & Stratton) Flyer![/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Ciao,[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]Zoran[/FONT]
[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]
[/FONT]

[FONT=Arial, sans-serif]P.S.: Steve, sorry to stealing space at your thread. All this could be better for "Velocar" thread, but it is almost dead now...[/FONT]

Attachments

curtisfox

Dec 29, 2008
minesota
Lots of scrubbing going on,LOL Love the buckboard. seen some repo's with the motor on the back( no fifth wheel )Drive around tractor shows as a swap meet buggy.

Scrubbing lesions learned down through the years, that as well as caster, camber, and the ackerman principle. You still see to this day people using straight 90 degree spindles, instead of following the principle. Steve like this just as much as the tadpole, not much new to put in the volocar thread .............Curt

Harold_B

May 23, 2012
Grand Rapids, MI
Some time ago this was posted. The picture makes me happy every time I look at it and I only know SB via the forum. Always glad I did a screen grab though. This what you're referring to?

indian22

Dec 31, 2014
Oklahoma
I also love this photo of the eager Animoosh ...attired for a proper ride, with a great bike & Silver bears innovative and motivating canoe sidecar posed by the lake. It really captures what I & many others enjoy about biking in general & moto biking specifically. I pray you all are well and riding!! Rick C.

fasteddy

Feb 13, 2009
British Columbia Canada
What puts a sever knot in my jockeys is that all these photos are showing up when I'm about finished with mine. I had two photos when I started and both of those were side shots taken from 25 feet away with a poor quality phone camera.

Trying to guess what the front suspension and steering ect was indeed guess work. No idea of size/scale. It was was all guess work and speculation. I may be forced to make another one based on a Sportsman Flyer. :)

Steve.

Last edited: