APRIL 17th Burbank area Poker Run ride!!!

GoldenMotor.com

bangbang880

Mar 22, 2010
Los Angeles
Do you guys have any idea about what time you might be at your 1st stop 'The green Bamboo' ? I might try to do part of the ride. Me and my bike are to green for 38 miles. I live in Echo park so maybe I can do the 1st and 2nd stop with you?
???????

lobsterboyx

Dec 20, 2008
Los Angeles
i was working on my bike, got drunk, dont think i can make it. have fun dudes- careful around downtown - those ****ing nazis are rallying at city hall - its gonna be a mess down there.

bangbang880

Mar 22, 2010
Los Angeles
ha ha I just heard and saw you guys go by. i live on the other side of the lake and i heard some buzzing so i looked out the window with my binoc"s and caught a few of you buzzing by the lake on Glendale. I wish I had joined you! Next time. post some photos for us yeah?
have fun!

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
this is what made shawn's bike fast. I believe there was another one sticking straight up from his seat. Great run everyone!!!

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
That ride was Great! The distance and designated stops were perfect. With a Grand BBQ back at the shop! Well done Salty Peanuts! Thanks Edgar {Bizcotch}, Shaun {Peanut Boy} and Tina/ kids {Chase car crew,helpers} for makin it another Smash L.A. ride! Gettin ready for Venice Boys' deal n a couple weeks, feel like ridin today.................

bizcotch

Oct 27, 2008
Los Angeles
I concur... , Great bunch of people that showed up and participate. The carne asada was great!!! (thanks fellas for the food)
Eventhough my bike was falling apart, the Memphis belle still brought me home. I say we add an extra 10 miles on the next ride.

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
That would be fine with a couple more stops, the stops yesterday were spaced apart just right making it seem the ride was not too long. And thanks again to Shaun for that weird dancing you were doin, you said it was "Pop Locking"? It seemed like you were doin a fast robot dance or sumpin like that..... Again different from a guy that welds too, haha

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Here's a few of our pics...
These are out front of Shawns shop in Burbank.

This is at our first stop, green Bamboo in Downtown LA.

Last edited:

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Here's more...
Me (Venice) with Luis' bike

Luis got the trophy for long distance... He rode his new 'Rat Fink' bike all the way from Venice & met up with us in Downtown, then he rode with us back to Burbank & then back to Venice at the end of the day!!! (probably over 90 miles!)

Rob & Ed.

Me & Jen

Last edited: