March 27th Los Angeles ride.

GoldenMotor.com

longhair

Mar 24, 2009
eagle rock
Welcome G-Monkey, Don't worry about keepin up. Some of us who go faster than others wait at the next gas station or light. We don't abandon any MBers, least I don't think we do? Haha {JK}

greasemonkey

Sep 24, 2009
Redondo Beach
All about the looks. Whenever i ride i have people ask about the bar. More for looks i guess but it does work. You'll see.
my fender will hit b4 the bar will but i have used it. I'll load pix today.

NYNEOMITE

Oct 14, 2009
Seattle, WA
There is always a bar at the end of the ride! No matter how slow you go you could probably find a few of us waiting there for you.

greasemonkey

Sep 24, 2009
Redondo Beach
Started out a 66 . I made my piston and machined my head and some other inside work.

When i cc the motor i came up with 102cc. It runs real strong. I am still working out all the kinks. I am working on a twin 2 stroke. gonna build a trike for it.

Venice Motor Bikes

Custom Builder / Dealer/Los Angeles
Mar 20, 2008
Los Angeles, CA.
Started out a 66 . I made my piston and machined my head and some other inside work.

When i cc the motor i came up with 102cc. It runs real strong. I am still working out all the kinks. I am working on a twin 2 stroke. gonna build a trike for it.

Did you measure the cc's from the bottom of the stroke, or the bottom of the ports?

greasemonkey

Sep 24, 2009
Redondo Beach
I have been grease monkey all my life. I come from a race family so. been gettin dirty forever . My dads nickname for me. kind of stuck.
After i made the piston i turned it over to my mill guy and he milled it then gave me the cc.
He might have been wrong . but thats what i use. We were building a huge VW motor at that time so he might have use the cc from that. lol
But the way it runs. IDC. ( I don't care ). i know.. text mess. language.