Tuscon ride November 28th

GoldenMotor.com

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
Looks like you guys had a good time. I should have come but my tandem is a bit*ch to carry on my car. I've got to take the wheels off for it to fit :) . I wish there was a contingency down here in Sierra Vista. I've only seen one other motor bike here. I tried to chase him down but his bike was too fast :). You would think there would be more here because spooky tooth is 35 min away.

There's always next time.... darn, I can't make the next time... death race. :(

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
We should get another little ride before the 16 of DEC. I leave that day and will be gone for 3 weeks. Im gonna have to miss the Next death race on JAN 2 if its still going on.
I will be meeting Norman on the 11th or 12th, maybe we can have a ride then? I still have not confirmed we will have a race Jan. 2 But it is on the schedule @ Musselman Honda Circuit.

Dave31

Mar 1, 2008
Aztlán, Arizona
The 12th is staturday, that works for me!!! i have to work the 11th
I am down for that, if all goes well I will have another bike by then and if Norman wants he could ride my Rockhopper or Cranbrook.

My buddy Omar was going to join us for the last Rally but he over slept, I will make sure he wakes up early this time.

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
It's pending but I might make the trek up to Tucson for the ride. I'd be great if Spookytooth would hurry up and get their 4 stroke kits. Seems there web sits no working right either.

wes

Aug 17, 2009
Tucson Az
Ill get my buddy to show up, the more the better!!! Hey dave, have you herd from City of Angels??

city of angels

May 24, 2009
tucson az
i been working a lot of hours thats why you guys haven't heard from me but if i can i will try to make it i dont know what my schedule is going to be

Finfan

Aug 29, 2008
Tucson, AZ USA
I will have much to do that weekend but I will at least ride over to 4th Ave to meet up. Don't know how long I'll be riding though.

MaxPower

Jul 1, 2009
Sierra Vista AZ
Ahhh, you know Tucson very well.....lol

If you are driving in Maxpower I did not think that may difficult for you to find parking with the Art Fair going on. If you would like we can meet somewhere else?
I can park my car in a less "Art Fairy" type place and ride my bike to the meet point. Preferably in a non drug dealing area :)

Tcams

Oct 18, 2009
Tucson, ZonieLand
Sounds good to me Dave.

I went on a nice long ride this morning around 730am to the east side. I was pretty sweet. No one on the road Sunday morning. Thats the way I like it.