Were can I find a rear rack mount light????

GoldenMotor.com

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
I can only find seat post mounts at wal-mart....I mounted a rack on the back of my bike a couple days ago(old Phelcher style) and a big bag to hold my stuff in....Turned out real nice after my bracket build modifications....I sure need a light that will bolt right upto it....Any websites or were to get one or a way to make my own mount for a seat post style would be appriciated....
John-John

scabz24

Oct 16, 2009
dunedin fl.
go to a local bike shop that sells topeak products ask them if they have a extra lite mount for a rear topeak rack{little plastic clip that mounts to the reflector holes on the back of most racks}clip your blinky on and go!

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
if you cant find one give me your address Im holding one right now in my hands,ill send it to you.
I really appriciate the offer....I think I have it figured out....Im going to take a flat bar(about 7 inches long to stick out past the bag),drill a hole to mount to rack and then mount a seat post light to it....If it doesnt work out right I will shoot you a private message....Thanks again....
John-John

bandito

May 22, 2009
colorado
Fall I just today recieved 2 light kits from dealx that I bought because I wanted their shock sensor mounted alarm for theft. I havnt figured the alarm yet but one front light I ordered is great. To me you might check them out, the 4$ light i ordered from them is superior to the 30$ light from nashbar.com.

fall_down_stand_up

Apr 26, 2009
granbury
Fall I just today recieved 2 light kits from dealx that I bought because I wanted their shock sensor mounted alarm for theft. I havnt figured the alarm yet but one front light I ordered is great. To me you might check them out, the 4$ light i ordered from them is superior to the 30$ light from nashbar.com.
I bought a handlebar mount alarm from them and it works great....What front headlight did you order????
John-John
P.S. I got my rear light mounted and it works great....Would like a better headlight though....