performance custom built engines.

GoldenMotor.com

Riding Rich

Aug 14, 2009
pa
I'd sure be willing to try.
I have one camedra that should be able to do video but i gotta figure that out.
And i need someon e to film me.
I swear on my life this PK is the closes thing to a motorcycle my bike has ever felt.
I'm lovin it and doin a vid would be fantastic.

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
may be a silly question guys, but, about to tear down motor for paint & upgraded parts...
so, are the head bolts righty tight, or reverse threaded?

halfevil333

May 18, 2010
florida, USA
thank you soooooo much!

although i'd like to think myself plenty savvy, being my first build- I also know how I love to jump b/4 thinking! ...better to ask than regret!!

BarelyAWake

Jul 21, 2009
Maine
No doubt halfevil, those pesky reverse threaded bits have tricked me before with other stuff lol - best to ask first ;)

ebikeforum_com

Jul 12, 2010
California
rocksolid engines Australia custom build your engine to your needs , i think its the china girl with all the race and performance mods , check them out they are tops. from porcilan coated piston , alloy billet parts , jetted to your hieght in altitude and dyno tested and records forwarded to you, thanks for reading.dnutdnutdnut since i placed this post i have purchased an engine from ROCKSOLIDENGINES its the 70cc HP engine , they supply run in engine oil and advise on future engine oil , penrite fully synthetic , or opti full synth two stroke , there is no comparison between standard kits & ROCKSOLID , MY FULL SUSPENSION ROCKY MOUNTAIN BIKE IS HITTING 75kms/ per hour , i have the shiftkit on it so it climbs the steepest of fire trails , GO ROCKSOLID , highly recommended , video of new engine on youtube this weekend under , juderoberts1of , hope you all like it.
I was trying to get one of this kits shipped to USA but the price is $222 just for shipping. Anybody know of a place in USA to buy this kit or another kit with simular modifications and performance?