Went on a nice ride this weekend...

GoldenMotor.com

2door

Staff member
Sep 15, 2008
Littleton, Colorado
Rob,
Very nice vid. I like the views from different angles that break up the scenes. The videos from helmet cams and other stationary points are good but get monotonous after a while. I have plans to start making some vids using a 'camera car' and adding scenes from roadside vantage points.
I'm curious about your music. Was it added to the video or were you carrying a sound system with you?
Good work. Thanks for sharing.
Tom

RobRoy

Feb 26, 2012
Camarillo, California
Rob,
Very nice vid. I like the views from different angles that break up the scenes. The videos from helmet cams and other stationary points are good but get monotonous after a while. I have plans to start making some vids using a 'camera car' and adding scenes from roadside vantage points.
I'm curious about your music. Was it added to the video or were you carrying a sound system with you?
Good work. Thanks for sharing.
Tom
One part is me riding my motorized bicycle, while filming the misses with my left hand. The other is on the PCH, at Mugu Rock. I am using IMovie, a $4.99 app for my iPhone 4S. Actually, I made the video on my new iPad, but filmed with the iPhone. I was trying to hide that terrible 4stroking with the music!
There's another video on my YouTube that has journeys "don't stop believing". That's our song we met to at a pajama party seven years ago.

There is a lot you can do with iMovie. The price was right...
She won't ride until I fix her bike. It's idling high. I've checked for leaks, tightened everything on motor, I'm getting frustrated, as I enjoy cruising around with her much more. What else can I check here????

Last edited:

jowens

Jul 25, 2011
Webster Fl
I've checked for leaks, tightened everything on motor, I'm getting frustrated, as I enjoy cruising around with her much more. What else can I check here????
Check that your throttle cable is not binding and holding your slide slightly open in the carb. I had the same problem when I changed how my cable was tucked against my bars....good luck