Full suspension stretch design

GoldenMotor.com

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
Well I'm starting to line up parts for this winter's project. I was going to build a board tracker but after riding my full suspension Cranny I've gotten spoiled and I can't go back to a hardtail. lol

So my next choice is a stretch.

This is what I'm thinking about building. It's based on a Macargi frame but it'll be all hand built by me. I'm stealing an idea from another member and adding two crank tubes. The rear will be for a jackshaft utilizing a modified freewheel hub. I think I'm going to add a tandem eccentric for the front to adjust the chain.

Attachments

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Looking forward to your build! Go for bigger fatter tires too they make a world of difference for comfort and road traction. That is like having sus right there.

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
I'd love to go with fat 4" rear tire but I think using a derailleur setup with disk brakes will be nearly impossible with one so I'm shooting for 3" Kendas front and rear.

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Kevlar, what do you think about the Streetstar Full suspension Stretch Cruiser's ?

Peace Crazy Horse.

Kevlarr

Jul 22, 2009
Mi
I've seen that design before but I'm just not convinced that the single tube swingarm wouldn't twist and flex at speed.

Goat Herder

Gutter Rider
Apr 28, 2008
N.M.
Look at Easy Riders theirs is the same approach and works fine.

While I do agree I would want something stiffer I think? This might be OK?

corgi1

Aug 13, 2009
KCMO
Just thinking,after looking at this yesterday,,,
There was a carbon fiber down hill bike I saw somewhere on the net a couple days ago and it discribed the ride w/the rear triangle piviot on the top/up high (like a Morini build on here a couple months back),the jack shaft was part of the pivot I think(no change in chain length),,,susposed to go over obsticles in a more controled fashion at higher speeds,,,just thinking of that when looking at your concept drawing,at the top of the page,,the lower front part of the triangle would push back against a shock mounted to the lower side of the frame by the rear wheel as it pivots

TerrontheSnake

Jun 1, 2009
Oregon
What kind of newfangled springer fork is that? Crazy horse do you know if those are functional springers of some sort or are they solid?

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Terron, you can order a sample ( 1 ) Streetstar Stretch Chopper Full Suspension from China from Streetstar, aka Wenzhou Jinzhou Group W & W Sport Appliance Co,Ltd

Here's the Link to their website: www (streetstar.com.cn)
Or contact Emma Wong here's her contact email etc below:

In your email state that you would like an RFQ request for quote for one Streetstar Chopper sample, then include your shipping address and ask her for price to ship & price for air mail. Make sure if you follow thru with this that you only pay to Wenzhou Jinzhou Group W & W Sport Appliance Co,Ltd, she should give you this information without you asking for it. If she gives you personal name to pay to you are being scammed, only pay to the business name.

Now to really blow your mind here's the price she quoted me for one Streetstar Stretch Cruiser Full Suspension Bicycle, here's what she emailed me, this did not include shipping by sea or air:

Here's the email:
"Begin Email

Dear Mr Joe ,

Very pleasure send this letter .

Tracy have transfer your email to me , now i will follow up our cooperation .

A brief introduce for myself ,i m emma ,the sales manager of Wenzhou W&W Sport Appliance Co.,Ltd .

1 ,Yes , our new website is µÀ·֮ÐÇ-ÎÂÖݽðÖݼ¯ÍÅÍúÍúÔ˶¯Æ÷еÓÐÏÞ¹«Ë¾ , also another business link Jinzhou Group W&W Sport Appliance Co., Ltd. - Bicycle, Electric Bicycle, scooter ,please take browise know more about us .

2, Yes, our present business mainly is bike ,and harley bike is our vital model, products include : Harley bike ,Electric harley bike ,E-bike ,Beach bike ,Children bike , Gas bike ,Mini segway ,Gas scooter

3,Herein I'm attach our price list ,please reference , all range model pictures & price and trade condition was on the list

4, We can do different colors as like : Black ,blue ,red, white ,yellow ,green etc . Present our classic color is black ,since there is not stock have other colors .Pardon ,i have no chance to send other colors bike for your reference . You can kindly reference PMS color card ,we can do it according this standard .It's not a problem .

5,This will be nice you purchase 5 pcs bike , you can try to select differ model . Our MOQ is 10 pcs , 1-9 pcs belong to sample order , please kindly understand ,the sample order should be cost each pcs 15 USD ( Fifteen US Dollars ), as for export handling fee , and we will reduce those handling fee in future mass order . We hope have mutual beneifit business relationship between us .

Any question ,please feel free to contact me ,thanks !

Best Regards,

Emma Sales Manager

Wenzhou W&W Sport Appliance Co.,Ltd
Add:No,13 Jinzhou industrial area, Wenzhou ,Zhejiang ,China

Tel:+86 0577 89615128
Fax:+86 0577 86173899
MB:+86 15869476711
Msn:[email protected]

Web:www. (streetstar.com.cn)
Terron, the shipping price for air or sea will be around $150.00 US Dollars, + $15.00 cost of Bicycle.

Peace Crazy Horse.

P.S. Tell Emma Crazy Horse, sent you!

Attachments

Terron, you can order a sample ( 1 ) Streetstar Stretch Chopper Full Suspension from China from Streetstar, aka Wenzhou Jinzhou Group W & W Sport Appliance Co,Ltd

Here's the Link to their website: www (streetstar.com.cn)
Or contact Emma Wong here's her contact email etc below:

In your email state that you would like an RFQ request for quote for one Streetstar Chopper sample, then include your shipping address and ask her for price to ship & price for air mail. Make sure if you follow thru with this that you only pay to Wenzhou Jinzhou Group W & W Sport Appliance Co,Ltd, she should give you this information without you asking for it. If she gives you personal name to pay to you are being scammed, only pay to the business name.

Now to really blow your mind here's the price she quoted me for one Streetstar Stretch Cruiser Full Suspension Bicycle, here's what she emailed me, this did not include shipping by sea or air:

Here's the email:
"Begin Email

Dear Mr Joe ,

Very pleasure send this letter .

Tracy have transfer your email to me , now i will follow up our cooperation .

A brief introduce for myself ,i m emma ,the sales manager of Wenzhou W&W Sport Appliance Co.,Ltd .

1 ,Yes , our new website is µÀ·֮ÐÇ-ÎÂÖݽðÖݼ¯ÍÅÍúÍúÔ˶¯Æ÷еÓÐÏÞ¹«Ë¾ , also another business link Jinzhou Group W&W Sport Appliance Co., Ltd. - Bicycle, Electric Bicycle, scooter ,please take browise know more about us .

2, Yes, our present business mainly is bike ,and harley bike is our vital model, products include : Harley bike ,Electric harley bike ,E-bike ,Beach bike ,Children bike , Gas bike ,Mini segway ,Gas scooter

3,Herein I'm attach our price list ,please reference , all range model pictures & price and trade condition was on the list

4, We can do different colors as like : Black ,blue ,red, white ,yellow ,green etc . Present our classic color is black ,since there is not stock have other colors .Pardon ,i have no chance to send other colors bike for your reference . You can kindly reference PMS color card ,we can do it according this standard .It's not a problem .

5,This will be nice you purchase 5 pcs bike , you can try to select differ model . Our MOQ is 10 pcs , 1-9 pcs belong to sample order , please kindly understand ,the sample order should be cost each pcs 15 USD ( Fifteen US Dollars ), as for export handling fee , and we will reduce those handling fee in future mass order . We hope have mutual beneifit business relationship between us .

Any question ,please feel free to contact me ,thanks !

Best Regards,

Emma Sales Manager

Wenzhou W&W Sport Appliance Co.,Ltd
Add:No,13 Jinzhou industrial area, Wenzhou ,Zhejiang ,China

Tel:+86 0577 89615128
Fax:+86 0577 86173899
MB:+86 15869476711
Msn:[email protected]

Web:www. (streetstar.com.cn)
Terron, the shipping price for air or sea will be around $150.00 US Dollars, + $15.00 cost of Bicycle.

Peace Crazy Horse.

P.S. Tell Emma Crazy Horse, sent you!
Wow... That's a cool bike. I'm shocked at the deal.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
What kind of newfangled springer fork is that? Crazy horse do you know if those are functional springers of some sort or are they solid?
I'm thinkin they're a torsion urethane sprung fork, similar to that of the Goped scooter front and rear suspension type. Just a guess however, maybe Crazy Horse knows?

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
I'm thinkin they're a torsion urethane sprung fork, similar to that of the Goped scooter front and rear suspension type. Just a guess however, maybe Crazy Horse knows?
The best I can tell you is it's one of two types of sprung fork either the urethane type or spring type like the Honda PA50. see closeup of Honda PA50 front fork below.

Peace Crazy Horse.

Hey all!: I know that I'm a newb on the block... and this is real late in the game... but has ANYONE gotten one of those street star bikes? Anyone heard of them in the States? Did they require a minimum order, and that shipping was quoted for each bike? I tried that website, it's gone! Cola Jinac chopper is no longer as well, gone out of business in 2009, the guy said he made his last bike in '09. So, they don't seem real hard to make... I gotta git me a welder, right CH?

Crazy Horse

Dealer
Feb 20, 2009
USA
Kevlar, what do you think about the Streetstar Full suspension Stretch Cruiser's ?

Peace Crazy Horse.
Maciver, these StreetStar Choppers can be purchased from manufacturer, one sample bike is quite expensive.

However, if ordered in quantities they are priced around $60.00 to $75.00 a piece! plus shipping that means they are loaded into a Sea Container then put on a ship and sent to a port nearest to you, expect to spend quite a few dollars to get these Suspension Stretch Cruiser Choppers!

I would have to add a ( jack-shaft ) sprocket to the swing-arm to shorten and add tension on pedal drive chain side.

I'd without a doubt add a Horizontal Honda Mini Trail 50 / Honda crf-50 clone engine to these bikes!

C.H.

They look great... just don't have the resources to order a container's worth! I'm regulated to fabricating something like it myself, as I continue toresearch my options of purchasing steel working materials, vs. the cost of carbon fiber.