Moped and scooter night ride/meet Los Angeles

GoldenMotor.com

bangbang880

Mar 22, 2010
Los Angeles
Hi Guys,
Thanks so much for taking such good care of me on the ride!
I really had so much FUN!!
And my bike is much happier to with it's tight chain and sturdy rear wheel.
Glad to hear everyone made it home safe.
Thanks again and I look forward to the next one!
And Yes, night ride is great!
Cheryl

Bizcotch hope your not as tired as I am today. Had fun thanks for everything! : )
we do to ride around the hood sometime soon.

Last edited:

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
You are responding to a 3+ years old post, I don't think many of the players in that thread are still in the motorized bicycle game. I went for a ride with bizscotch over a year ago and he said he had bought a real motorcycle, so wasn't riding the motorized bike very much.

I am totally in the same boat with you on the lack of group rides in Socal lately. I remember when I was building my bike (took over a year) I kept seeing all these group ride posts, now not so much. Maybe the fad has worn off.

I think I will try to organize a group ride in my neighborhood (Hollywood/Los Feliz), but probably won't have time until after December. I just wonder how many people will show.

Gilbert

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Hey Jeff, you da man bro.

I'd like to try a night ride with bar stops, but that may be asking too much. Not sure how many people have lights.

Gilbert

Gbrebes

Jul 16, 2010
Los angeles
Damn son, I guess its definitely not asking too much of you, Mike!

That's some bright chit bro.

I hope we can all find a date in January to do a group ride, it would be nice to meet you and your bike.

Gilbert

miked826

Aug 6, 2011
Los Angeles
Damn son, I guess its definitely not asking too much of you, Mike!

That's some bright chit bro.

I hope we can all find a date in January to do a group ride, it would be nice to meet you and your bike.

Gilbert
Sounds good. I will light the way for all of us. All 3 lights also have a strobe setting that causes cars to pull over to the right and come to a complete stop for some reason . LOL

buba

Jul 2, 2010
los angeles
back in la soon and then can tag along or maybe build a big dyno or two plus -you know

and will try to organize many los angeles rides if riders will show !!!

have missed the grange races and psyched to build and ride

ride safe