mountian bike madman

GoldenMotor.com

ZRTMWA

Feb 23, 2010
Baltimore, Maryland
That's a really nice bike! I especially like the end piece of that exhaust pipe.
Looks like Charged-reactor has some competition in Decatur.

Edit: Is that your white van in the first pic with the phone #?

Last edited:

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
You needs some of these there......

URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/832/80601015096462397221212.jpg/]
[/URL]

These cruisers would smoke that lil mtb :D

Nice lookin bike tho!

cmanns

Jul 1, 2012
Santa Cruz, California
What tires are those?

I got older 3 ply DFH, their still rubbing down the knobs and havnt put it on the rear cause I think it'll rub the frame, but damn does just one in the front grip good evne in loose gravel.

How are those grip wise on loose surface? They look like they might bite good, but roll smooth.

scotto-

Custom 4-Stroke Bike Builder
Jun 3, 2010
Ridin' inSane Diego, CA.
What tires are those?

I got older 3 ply DFH, their still rubbing down the knobs and havnt put it on the rear cause I think it'll rub the frame, but damn does just one in the front grip good evne in loose gravel.

How are those grip wise on loose surface? They look like they might bite good, but roll smooth.
They look like the Holy Rollers to me ;) They work better on asphalt than they do on gravel.

maniac57

Old, Fat, and still faster than you
Oct 8, 2011
memphis Tn
Love the race look of the MTB, and the cruiser is cool too, but the two-stroke is the shizzznit in my book. Four-strokes are too expensive and complex for mos newcomers to this sport. Gimme a ring-dinger every time for the best fun vs cost ratio. That heat shield is great! How does the disc brake hold up? I've had problems with rotors warping from heat....