Walk around of my bike

GoldenMotor.com

lambofgod121980

May 31, 2012
new caney TX
You got a nice bike yourself there turbo \m/ reminds me a bit of my first build. I liked trail riding on my sledgehammer mountain bike build. Was all good till trashed a rear wheel and had to walk that brick bout 10miles to the house lol. Been building street cruisers ever since \m/
Also made feel like I didn't point out the goodies on my bike in my walk around - ill have to keep that in mind for the next video I post ;)

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
My first 2grenades were cruiser bikes...I'm too much of an aggressive rider...the mountain bikes are usually sturdier...heavier too but for me and my riding style they are perfect...and for this walk around I just couldn't pass the axe on the background...too nice and no people around...thanks for the likes tho...oh and the seat is a schwinn comfort cruiser seat sold at walmart for under $30 best investment for my hard tail frame...turns that 14mile ride or longer rides into cruises around the block...

lambofgod121980

May 31, 2012
new caney TX
I agree with ya about the seat - I bought the same one you have at wongmart for my original build the sledge hammer maountain bike and when I trashed that one and built my cranny I used that seat on that one too. And when I decided to give up the cranny frame for my my current frame I again used the seat. That combined with my bent springer fork makes for a super soft ride. \m/ >.< \m/

Wickedest1

Oct 31, 2012
connecticut
i actually just threw a pair of the sledgehammer forks on my next build frame...gonna do a mountain bike frame with 20 inch tires...maybe a 56 tooth sprocket...and yea i love that seat...used to max out around 15-20 mile trips...now i can ride all day...

lambofgod121980

May 31, 2012
new caney TX
I ran a 20in rear on my sledgehammer and had 40t sprocket - used to beat the crap out of that bike. Only reason I switched to cranbrook was I blew out the bearings on the rear wheel and the cranbrook was 88 bucks vs 100 bucks for a better 20in rim ;)